The Fearless Tour ❁

*.☽.*

"Park Hae Won."

I froze for about a couple of seconds before I was able to get myself to turn around and look at him. As expected, I could only stare at him. He seemed intimidating wearing a navy blue bomber jacket over a black inner, jeans and sneakers. I mean yes, he was wearing casual clothes but he's somehow got an authoritative aura. I guess a manager should.

My throat suddenly felt dry, not knowing whether to introduce myself or something since he just called me by my complete name.

"Old rose dress, denim jacket that's quite big for her, black bucket hat...and..." He trailed off as he looked at me intently. "Beautiful."

"What?" I muttered, surprised by his word.

"He pretty much remembered every detail about you perfectly." He answered which still left me a bit confused. "He said I should look for someone wearing like what you're exactly wearing and insisted that you're beautiful. So, I guessing you're Park Hae Won."

I nodded as I continued to look at him, still a bit taken aback by his presence. Then he smiled subtly and it came like a shower of relief to me. At least he didn't appear and looked angry at me or something.

"I'm Kang Hyun Seok." He introduced as he offered a hand which I hesitantly took. "Baekhyun's Manager." His voice suddenly went low in volume as he mentioned his name.

After shaking his hand for a brief moment, I took a deep breath and mustered every ounce of courage I ask to speak in front of Baekhyun's manager.

"W-where is he?"

He didn't reply but looked around instead.

"I guess I'll tell you about it in the car." He stated as he pointed at the car parked a few feet away from us.

He led the way but I was too reluctant to follow him. I saw him glanced back and stopped on his feet when he found out that I didn't move.  He came back and stopped in front of me once more.

"I'm sorry I just don't..." I trailed off as I didn't want to sound rude trying to tell him that I don't trust anyone but Baekhyun.

"Trust me?" He told me, finishing my statement.

I guess, I was that obvious again.

"Honestly, I don't really know what to tell you exactly for you to believe me but I'm pretty sure he's going to kill me if something bad happens to you Hae Won." He informed. "I promise I'll give the answer to your question in the car." He added.

When I still didn't move, he proceeded to take his phone out and called someone before handing the phone to me.

"Baby." The person on the other line said and I was sure the voice belonged to Baekhyun. "I'm so sorry I couldn't come back for you. Please go with Manager Kang for now. I promise I'll come meet you as soon as possible."

***

When we got in the car, Manager Kang immediately revved the engine on and it instantly got me worried. I panicked a bit, my mind rattled at the thought of where's he was going to take me. But then again, Baekhyun trusted him so I better do the same thing.

"He said he couldn't take you home so I'm going to drive you to a hotel where you can spend the night." He told me right away.

Okay Park Hae Won. Calm down. I convinced myself.

"Is he okay?"

"He's fine. He was summoned to the company." He said, momentarily taking his attention off the road to look at me. "Actually I have been trying to get him to go there since this morning but I'm guessing he was still with you?"