Chapter 38

" Oi! Don't fucking  yell at her!" Tai yelled standing up slamming his hand in the table.

" Tai don't." Mekhi said glaring at him.

" Don't!? He's fucking yelling at her! She doesn't have to tell him everything damn it! He doesn't control her!" Tai snapped.

" Let's go. Give them some space to talk. If it gets out of hand we'll come right back." Aimilios said pushing himself off of the door frame.

" It better not get out of fucking hand." Tai snapped as Mekhi drug him out of the room.

Even with the three males yelling Izuku attention was still glued to (y/n).

" Tell me the truth, that's all I want (y/n)." Izuku said softly.

" We were attack during the group training today. Someone broke in, his quirk froze everyone in the area expect us. He injected me with something that slowed my heal process down by ten fold. I felt like I was actually dying. All I could think about was how his quirk would wear off and the first thing you'd see is me dead and bleeding out." (Y/n) said in a hushed voice.

" Why haven't you told Aizawa-Sensei? Everyone at the school was endangered!" Izuku said.

" No, they weren't. He was just after us. He didn't approach a single UA student." (Y/n) said looking away from him.

" You're still not telling me everything (y/n). Please. Stop keeping me in the dark!" Izuku said as he pulled her closer to him.

" I've told you everything Izuku!" (Y/n) snapped at him.

" No, you haven't!" Izuku yelled as (y/n) jerked his wrist away from his.

" You don't fucking tell me everything so why do I have to!? You're in more danger than I ever will be and you're keeping secrets!" (Y/n) yelled back.

"Are you seriously try to pin keeping secrets on me (y/n)? I'm am worried about you! I want to spend the rest of life with you (y/n) but I can't do that if you're Dead!" Izuku snapped.

" Izuku.." (y/n) said as her voice drifted off.

" I'm going to tell the only secret I've ever kept for you (y/n). During the group training when I passed out, I meet  Yuuya." Izuku said.

" That is not something to fucking joke about Izuku!" She snapped jerking away from him.

"No! (Y/n) it's not a joke! Please just listen!" He said.

" Okay! Please oh please just tell how you had a conversation with my dead brother!" She yelled.

" I've never seen a picture of Yuuya right? He had shortish black hair, blue eyes about 6'1! That's him isn't it?" Izuku said grabbing her hand.

" That.... That's Yuuya.." She said.

" He wanted me to tell you how proud of you his is, and that he wants you to trust me with way more than what you do right now." Izuku said as he felt the girl squeeze his hand, with tears in her eyes.

" Can I see him too?" She asked looking at him with teary eyes.

That sight shattered Izuku's heart, he wanted (y/n) to be able to see her brother. Just one more time, that's all he wanted for her.

" N..n..." Izuku was choking on his words.

"...No...." he finally said, he could see her own heart shatter.

"Tell me how that's fucking fair... tell me how someone who never knew Yuuya... her to meet him but his own damned sister doesn't..." (y/n) said wiping her eyes.