Chapter 22

" Well Mekhi will it work?" (Y/n) said looking over Mekhi's shoulder at the computer screen.

"Yes, but it'll be very dangerous (y/n). You're practically trying to commit suicide." Mekhi said rubbing his temples.

"It's like when royalist took small doses of poison so they couldn't be poisoned. If I can become immune to that stupid sleeping shit they use on dogs , Kai can't try that. He'll be left to blow my stomach out again I should be able to handle that. So let's get this party started boys." (Y/n) said grabbing the needle with a small amount of Pentobarbital in it.

" Aimilios are you on stand by?" She asked, glancing between him and the needle.

" I'm right here with enough energy to bring you back without a problem." Aimilios said sitting his candy down in all seriousness.

(Y/n) flicked the needle she held in her hand before pushing the life threatening liquid into her veins.

" Time it now, Tai." Aimilios said as Tai started the timer. Five minutes pasted by, (y/n) was still standing. She let out a sigh of relief.

"I guess you didn't die." Aimilios jokes grabbing his sucker again.

"Hey Mekhi start running gang checks. I'm sure the hero organization hasn't been keeping track of them." (Y/n) said moving her arm around.

" I knew you couldn't resist it." Mekhi said as he handed her a paper. (Y/n)'s (e/c) scared over the paper before retching it back to Mekhi. She slides a magazine into a pistol.

"Why the hell are you taking that?" Tai asked.

" Why do you think smart ass? I'm going shoot them, maybe burn their organization hide out you know my usual." (Y/n) said.

" Don't you think the heroes will go after you again? Fucking idiot." Tai said sighing rubbing his temples.

" Not getting caught is my speciality, besides," (Y/n) said pushing the weapon into her waist band. " I wasn't given a set of rules when I came back to Japan. This is MY peace keeping style." She said walking out from the hide out.

Her shoes clicked against the side walk until she came face to with a tall building. It was covered in black almost, the moonlight brought very little light to the place. (Y/n) pushed her way into the building, the clicking sound of guns being loaded filled up her ears.

She sighed, " Listen I came here to just wound you and let the police take care of you but if you all want to play this way I have no reason left to do that." (Y/n) said with a smirk.

" Don't believe her! She'll take your lives! Fire!" One yelled as bullets started firing off at her.

(Y/n) rips a gun from one of their hands, " Batter batter swing!" She yelled slamming the handle to the back of his head knocking him out.

She pulls back the hammer, shots rang out in the room. Groaning was heard throughout the first floor of the building, blood covered its white tile the floor.

" You'll all live if you don't bleed out first." (Y/n) said as she clicked a button on the elevator.

A small shock of pain went through her arm, she moved it around to ease the pain surging through it.

The elevator doors opened wide as she walked through the next floor.

Again another battle raged out, bullet flew around the room shattering glass.

(Y/n) hit the the man standing with the back of his shotgun.

(Y/n) then travels up to the main floor, the door opens up lined along the halls were pictures of a family.