Chapter 33

" How much longer is this going to take?" (Y/n) groaned  as Momo wrapped the measuring tape around her chest then she had Ochako write the measurements down.

" I don't see why you're in such a rush. Midoryia is out training. Unless... you have OTHER business to attend too." Momo said glancing up at (y/n) as she took the measurements of her waist

"I promised to take Eri out into town before the festival. What are you implying I was going out to do?" She snapped.

" Nothing." Momo said giving the measurements for her waist to Ochako then moving onto her hips.

" What color do you want the dress?" Momo asked giving Ochako the last measurement.

" Red, that's Eri's favorite color." (Y/n) said stretching out her limbs since she had been standing in one place for so long.

" Oi, she done yet?" Aimilios asked peeking his head into the dorm room with Eri holding his hand.

" She just finished up." Ochako said with a smile as (y/n) walked towards the door.
" You don't have to come into town with me, you can stay and play festival with your girlfriend." (Y/n) teased as she exited the door.

" She's not my girlfriend." Aimilios said rolling his eyes.

" What were you doing in there (y/n)?" Eri asked.

" That's a surprise." (Y/n) said with a smile. In town the group visited a few stores.

" What do you think about this one?" Mekhi asked as he held up a small dress in front of Eri.

"It's pretty but it's probably too much." She said.

" Nothings too much. I'm paying so pick out what you want." (Y/n) said patting her head. Eri looked up at her with astonishment.

" Okay!" She cheered. Upon leaving the store (y/n) carried a bag of clothes that Eri had picked for herself.

" You like being tall shortie?" Tai said, as he carried Eri on his shoulders.

" I hope I'm as tall as you when I get older." Eri said,

" Eri, are you okay with these rough and tumble boys taking care of you for a little bit?" (Y/n) asked looking up at the girl on her friends shoulders.

" Yeah, they're pretty cool. But... are you going to be back in time for the festival?" Eri said, (y/n) could hear a little sadness in her voice.

"Mhm, I won't disappoint I'll be at the festival with you." (Y/n) said as she stood up on tip toes patting the girls head.

" Keep these idiots in line for me, Eri." (Y/n) said with a smile as she handed the bag in her hands off to Mekhi.

' Well this sure is a down grade from the bar. This place is even shitter than my hideout.' (Y/n) thought as she knocked on the door. She was meet with cold turquoise eyes, (y/n) put her hands up in showing she meant no harm.

" The hell did you want?" Dabi snapped at her.

" To talk with Tomura. I'm unarmed so I can't kill anyone." (Y/n) said, Dabi grabbed both of her arms twisting them being her back before she pulled her inside.

" Get your fucking hands off me you bitch." (Y/n) snapped.

" You want to fucking talk to Shigaraki or not?" He snapped with smirk as he drug her to Tomura.

Once at her desired place she threw her head back causing Dabi to let go of her cover his now bleeding nose.

" Do you really want to try and kill me here? Your surrounded." Tomura said, (y/n) clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth.