Chapter 23

" I'll see you later Izuku." (Y/n) said kissing his cheek as they stopped at the gates of the school.

"Don't over  work yourself (y/n), I better not find you back at the hide out there in shape you were in this morning." Izuku said before giving the girls a small kiss bride waving goodbye walking into school.

(Y/n) made her way back to the hide, " Oi! Mekhi what did we on that second organization?" (Y/n) asked.

" I've talked them into let's us monitor the next deal so no one gets killed. Well at least in their side. We have exactly 3 more weeks until the trade off so we better be busting our asses hard." Mekhi said sighing.

" I still haven't recovered from this morning." Tai groaned as he rolled around on his spot on the couch

" You can suck it up Tai. A seven year old kid is on the line here. Not to mention the fact if you idiots get shot you could lose your quirks, so keep that in mind too." (Y/n) said.

" Did you remember to take you doggy medicine." Aimilios said holding up the vial and a needle and swing it back and forth.

"Stop That before you break it." (Y/n) said snatching the vial from his hands.

" How much did I take last time?" (Y/n) asked as she stuck the needle into the bottle.

" Two ounces." Tai answered holding up two finger from his collapsed body on the couch.

(Y/n) pulled three ounces up into the needle, she stopped to think a second. She still hadn't healed up, what would happen if she just shot this up?

She shook her head before stabbing herself in the arm with the needles " You're such a junkie slut (y/n). Control yourself." Aimilios said as he looked down at his watch.

A knife grazed pass his, " Where the hell did that come from!?" Aimilios yelled as he looked around the room

"My hand where did you think it came from?" (Y/n) said rolling her eyes.

(Y/n) stretches her arm out, " Ok I need to bring something up." (Y/n) said sitting down

" Is it important?" Mekhi asked.

"Yes. I realized something while I was out with Izuku, we passed a child's store, toys sat in the window, and clothes too." (Y/n) said.

This isn't the time to be having baby fever." Mekhi said turning around to his computer.

" No that isn't what I'm thinking." She said with a glare before continuing on.

" I was thinking if anything, Kai is trying to gain Eri's trust by buying her nice clothes and toys. Mekhi you think you can get a hold of store records and such?" (Y/n) said as clicking was heard on a computer. "

How am I supposed to narrow this down?" Mekhi said annoyed as he typed away.

" Constant purchases of little girls toys and clothes by the same person, that should give us a lead." (Y/n) said.

" America actually gave you some intelligence to work with its amazing." Aimilios said wiping the blood from his cheek.

"But I cant say much for yours." (Y/n) said sticking her tongue out at him.

" I've got something we need good check out." Mekhi said as the group surrounded the computer.

"(Y/n) you remember this place?" He said pointing at a map on the screen.

" Yeah that's the SangYoo doctors office.." (Y/n) said tilting her head to the side in confusion.

" They actually rebuilt that place?"

" On top of that It's back in business and they just got a shipment of blood from and unknown sponcer. A ' Donation' if you would." Mekhi said.

"We go in after the sun sets. We'll light them up again." (Y/n) said as she slings her jacket over her shoulders.

" All of us are involved in this one." She said coldly walking out of the hide out.

" Oh fuck yes. I haven't killed anybody in forever." Aimilios said childishly.

" We haven't had any action since we go back it's time we change that." Tai said sitting up with a wince

" Gentlemen, can we try not to get killed tonight? I'd like to see the sunrise in the morning." Mekhi groaned.

Wind jumped out against (y/n)'s cheeks as she walked towards UA, ' Why would they send them into deal with a mess like this?' She thought stopping at the school gate. The bells and out come running students.

" Oh hey (y/n). I thought you'd be training." Izuku said walking up to her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

" No we got a mission request. So I thought I'd drop by before you started your training." (Y/n) said with a smile.

" Why kind of mission?" Izuku asked.

" Police asked us to help with a drug bust." (Y/n) said kissing him on the lips.

" We better get to our needed places. I'll stop by your place later." (Y/n) said walking off.

" W-what....(y/n)!" Izuku shouted out at her reaching for her wrist.

" Bye bye Deku I love you!" She called,  (y/n) made her way down the streets until she stopped in front of the tall black building.

It was buzzing with business, pregnant woman waiting for a check up or delivery, some kids were there for flu shots

The pregnant women are for sure getting blood but I wonder if it's Eri's blood.' (Y/n) thought starting at the building. A y'all man passed the glass, he stops to look through the window.

From his hand dropped viles of blood and shattered in the floor. " You idiot the hell is wrong with you!? We kinda need that!" Another doctor yelled.

" S-She's out there!" He whisper yelled to the other doctor.

"Who?" The other asked annoyed.

" Well hello boys. Would you mind if I had a small conversation with you?" (Y/n) said pointing her small pistol at the two.

" O-of course not miss Come this way please." One said leading their way to a room far from the patients.

" Don't try any shit or you'll get a bullet understand me?" (Y/n) said glaring at the two men.

" Understood." He said.

" Now, about that donation that came in. Who sent it?" (Y/n) said putting her feet up in the desk.

" We have no clue." He said as a gunshot rang through out the room.

" You can't play dumb with me. Where did the donation blood come from?" (Y/n) said sitting up correctly.

" We don't know! We don't know the exact location it came from! But we I know it came from any underground company we paid a pretty penny for all of it!" The nervous one shouted.

" Stop pissing yourself." (Y/n) said as she watched a yellow stain form on his white uniform.

" Tell me who sent it. Now." (Y/n) said cocking the gun. Her phone begins to ring, removing it from her pocket she noticed it was Izuku.

" Don't you idiots make a sound." She snapped answering the phone.

" Hey baby, what's up?" She said sweetly.

" We just got finished with training I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me? You know go out and eat?" Izuku said happily on the other line.

" Ahh I'm so sorry sweetheart, they've got me booked up with that drug bust, tell you what, I'll wait by the gates tomorrow and We'll go have whatever you want. Then you can spend the night at my place." She said with a smile, she sadly knew she wouldn't able to keep her promise of coming to visit him that night.

. " S-stay at your place?" He stuttered.

" I'll let you go while you think about I'm a little busy. Love you." She said hanging up.

" Now where were we fellows?" (Y/n) said sticking the barrel against one's forehead.