Chapter 8

(Y/n)'s (e/c) orbs dart in Shoto's direction over, she then quickly run towards him.

" You pick the Damn half and Half bastard first?! I don't think so!" Bakugou yelled launching himself at her.

"Shit!' (Y/n) thought barely dodging the boy, his fist then made contact with her face. The contact cracked a small part of her mask.

(Y/n) quickly recovered, roundhouse kicking Bakugou in the jawline sending him back.

" Who are you?!" demanded Iida, as he went to punch her.

" That's unimportant." She said grabbing the middle of his arm and putting pressure on it, almost enough to break it before Izuku kicked her out of the way.

" Thanks Midoryia !" Iida shouted holding his arm. Izuku  gave a nod to his friend.

Ice then shot  toward (y/n). Her eyes widened barley being able to dodge it, with its amass speed. It kept coming at her, as an explosion went off and hit her in the shoulder, Izuku kicked the back of her legs in sending her onto her knees.

" This  cat and mouse game is over!" Shoto yelled

" You can't surround a lion with a bunch of lazy sheep and think that lion won't feast!" (Y/n) yelled jumping up from her former broken position.

She grabs Iida by the hair and slamming him into Bakugou. Izuku rushes at her " Detroit sma-" (y/n)'s fist makes contact with his face sending him flying back a few feet. From the corner of her eye she could see Shoto raise his hand, she quickly grabs it.

" I don't think so." She whispered crushing his wrist  within her hand. She heard him grunt but show no pain, fire then lit up her side. Shock was soon stained on everyone's faces, as (y/n) stood untouched by the flames.

She then slings Shoto out into the crowd of citizens. Izuku  and Bakugou attack her arms holding her in place, as Iida grabs her legs.

" Get her Shoto!" The three males yelled as Shoto stumbled up hold his broken wrist up for one last finally attack.

(y/n) flipped the boys on her arms over jamming the needle into their shoulders, she then hits Iida in the back of the neck with one shaking him free from her legs.

" You're next Shoto Todoroki~." (Y/n) hummed sickly, jumping over the ice wall he just formed to keep the citizens safe.

She gripped the back of his hair jerking his head back, he shakily placed his right hand on (y/n)'s shoulder, as small cooling sensation was felt but nothing more.

She raised her fist back punching him, then kneeing him in the gut. She released his head, allowing him to fall, she twirls the needle in between her fingers before placing the needle into his arm.

" Excuse me sir, I'll Take that." Tai said shoving the reporter out the way holding up the camera.

" Look Tomura! I took down All Might something you could never wish to do! Oh oh! Look at this!" She said pointing at the four boys at her feet.

" I took out some of the best students at UA! When you couldn't even touch the school with weaker students! And I also took out the three who wounded stain, your move you crusty ass bitch." She said walking away from the sene.

Citizens began to run off. " Damn..." Izuku hissed as his whole body was trying to break free from the numbness but failed.

The next morning, (y/n) walked into the hospital requesting to see her friends. She took a deep breath and ran inside.

" Oh my god are you all ok!?" She shouted.

" I saw what happened on the news and I got so worried!" She said looking around the room at the four boys