Chapter 9

Weeks went by, no one saw (y/n) waiting for them outside the school gates to talk and walk with Izuku home.

Izuku seemed to be forcing himself to go to school, and his friends began to worry for him.

Sure he was still doing well in the trainings and work but he never seemed like himself. 
" Hey Nerd the hells the matter with you?" Bakugou said putting his hand on the other males head.

" Don't worry about it." Izuku said going back to his school work.

" I said what's wrong shitty nerd! I expect an answer!" Bakugou shouted at Izuku.

Izuku grabs Bakugou's hand and throws it off of his head, " I don't have to tell you anything Kacchan. I would prefer not to talk about it. Just leave the hell alone." Izuku said looking up at the blonde male with a glare.

" Tch." Bakugou said before walking back over to the group.

" Nothing. He told me to "Leave him the hell alone." Which isn't normal." Bakugou said shoving his hands into his pockets.

" Maybe something happened with (y/n), I haven't seen her in while. After she stopped showing up he stopped acting like himself."  Ochako said sighing.

" I can't stand Deku begin all depressed over some stupid girl." Bakugou snared.

"(y/n) isn't a stupid girl!Shut up and leave her out of you stupid gossip circle!" Izuku shouted from the other side of the classroom. 

" Midoryia Bro calm down, we're not talking about her in bad way. Right Bakugou?" Kirishima said jabbing his friends side with his elbow.

" Right." Bakugou said through gritted teeth. Present Mic the bust through the classroom door.

" Eraserhead! We're calling a teacher meeting! Let's go!" He yelled, dragging Aizwa out of the classroom. 

Izuku slowly sat back down and looked out the window onto the empty street.

" I think it's time we tell the students! For all we know it's that girl they've been hanging out with!" Midnight said slamming her hand onto the large table.

" I don't think that is such a good idea." Aizawa said picking at his teeth.

" They already were stupid enough to fight that villain a few weeks ago, and if it is that chick they've been hanging out with after school they won't hesitate to go after her." He finished up.

" Aizawa has a point!" Present Mic shouted

" Whoever it was could've ended up hurting the students." Yagi said.

"They took us down without a problem. They also had some type of numbing drug, that also enables our quirks for almost two days." He said coughing

" Endeavor is still outta  of commission. His quirk still hasn't revived itself and he ain't taking it to well." Fatgum said.

" Endeavor still hasn't gotten his quirk back? It's been weeks." Midnight said, as everyone's face expressed a form of shock. Nezu sat in his chair sipping on a cup of tea as it again became silent.

" When the fight between the pros and our mystery villain happened, two others showed up, snatched a camera and proceeded to film the acclaimed villain. They said something around the lines of, 'Look Tomura I took down All Might, something you could never do.' "Nezu said.

LAre you saying  that this is just one big pissing contest between Tomura and this person?" Aizawa said.

" But if that's the case why did they kill that whole building full of people? Wouldn't taking down All the pros be enough?" Snipe said.