Chapter 24

" Ok! Ok! All we know is a new shipment is supposed to be coming soon! Kai is coming himself to talk things over with the the CEO tomorrow night!" He shouted shaking on spot.

"Throw out of that blood. Or I will come back here and murder every last person who works here just like before. I'm not reformed, I am no longer under Japanese Hero rules. I can kill  anyone if I want." (Y/n) said glaring at the two men.

" I swear that's all we know!" The confident one yelled.

" Oh really? I wonder why would happen if blew his brains out, I know a Necromancer, you'll both be more useful dead to me. But you two Can chose." (Y/n) said as her finger rested at the tigger.

Fear filled both doctors eyes as one slings his desk drawer out slapping a large packet on the table. "Here this is everything you need o know! Maybe even the location we're getting shipments from! Please don't kill us!" The nervous one yelled as (y/n) removed the barrel of the gun from his head.

Bullets then dug themselves into each doctors soldiers. " You're Doctors you should've able to handle it." (Y/n) said grabbing the folder and walking away.

" Please! Help my big brother! Please! Mr. Mister please!" A small girl cried as a woman in the office grabbed the little sobbing girl trying to calm her down.

"Y/n) watched as a group of doctors  rushed a bloody 18 year old boy away. (Y/n) rushed in behind the doctors.

" Everyone get your asses on the ground! And get away from him!" She yelled, a scalpel was thrown at her cutting her cheek.

" Hard way it is I guess." (Y/n) said punching the one who threw the scalpel in the face. (Y/n) flips open a small  pocket pulling needles out from them and launching them at all the doctors in the room. Picking the scalpel off the ground she looks at it then at the doctors.

" So who's first to give him some blood?" (Y/n) said watching the doctors faces turn pale. " Man you all are such pussies." (Y/n) said grabbing the correct equipment for draining blood. She quickly hooked it up draining pints from them and quickly giving it to the boy.

" Y-you can't save him, you don't k-"

" I can remove a fucking bullet shut the hell up, before I put a bullet in you. " She said snapped hooking him up to the respirator.

(Y/n) digs the bullet out from the wound, throwing it off to the side. She stitches us the wound in a few minutes. More medical staff bust three the doors.

" There she is! Get her out of here!" Someone yelled.

" Well I must say you've upped the security. But there ones thing you didn't account for." (Y/n) said as she clenched the scalpel in her hand.

" Oh yeah what's that!?"

" That I'm not bound by Japan's pro hero rules, how many damn times do I have to say that !" She yelled slashing the man across the chest and kicking him through the others.

"Ma'am could you call the police please?" (Y/n) said lying her hand on a woman's shoulder.

The woman nodded in fear as (y/n)'s fist collides with a doctors face.

" Everyone please exit! This isn't a normal doctors office. It's a black market doctors office if you don't leave you or your child will be next now exit!" She yelled slamming another doctor up against the wall as people stormed out in panic.

" I'll shot you bitch! You know what we have that's why your here right? I'll fill you with these bullets!" (Y/n) grabs the barrel of the gun placing it to the side of her head.

" Pull it." She said as he shook, " What you scared to do it?" (Y/n) said jerking the gun from his hand hitting him in the side of the head with the end of it. She dumps the bullets into her hand shoving them into her pocket.

"Anyone else want to try me? I've got all day." (Y/n) said cracking her knuckles.

The doctors back away in fear rushing out the doors only to be stopped by the police officers.

They rush in collecting the ones paralyzed in the surgery room.

" I believe these are yours Miss (y/n)." The head officer said dropping the needles into her palms.

" Make sure that kid gets to an actual hospital." (Y/n) said looking back at the boy before walking away. Once outside she was surprised to see very little reporters, ' That's odd.' She thought, as small arms wrapped around her legs.

" Thank you... for helping my brother Miss. H-he was shoot during a bank robbery." The little girl sniffled looking up at (y/n).

She bent down and kissing the small girl in the forehead, " Everything is going to be alright. They're going to take him to a real hospital. He'll be ok." (Y/n) said as she made her way down the street.

" Alright ladies, look at this." (Y/n) said slapping the folder down onto the table. " Might have a few blood stains but it's all good." (Y/n) said opening it up.

" Couldn't yourself, you had to get a fight in. We were excited! And you just had to go do it by yourself." Tai huffed.

" It wasn't easy getting this. So it's helpful. Kai is supposed to show up at that doctors office tomorrow night. There wasn't many reporters there so it's not out that I've raided the place." (Y/n) said ignoring Tai's stamens.

" What are you suggesting?" Aimilios said looking over the papers.

" We're going tomorrow ." She said.

"Are you Stupid!?" Mekhi yelled at her. " We aren't nearly ready to go against him!" He yelled.

" He's right, we can't take him on!" Tai shouted in shock.

" If we use his own weapon against him what is he going to do? No quirk, no way of getting killed." (Y/n) said sitting the bullets out on the table.

" We have some left over from my last fight. It's enough to fill three guns. I won't need one." (Y/n) said standing up.

" We're ending this tonight. I'm not letting Eri suffer anymore, I'm going to meet up with Deku, by then we need to go." (Y/n) said walking out the door.

Aimilios whips his phone out from his pocket and dials a number on the paper. He takes the normal  lollipop out his mouth as the phone rang. " Hello, Mr. Nexo. If you so much as call that meeting off for tomorrow I'll hunt you down and rip you limb from limb, killing you very slowly. You keep you're filthy deal on with that bastard. If you aren't there tonight by the time we show up guess who's going to die." Aimilios said as he listened to the man agree with fear coating his voice. Once he hung up the other two males look at him.

" I can't wait personally. Hopefully I'll get to have some fun." Aimilios said with a smirk, before pushing the folder over too Mekhi.

"Oh hey Deku!" (Y/n) said jumping into his arms as she opened the door

" Hey! I thought you were busy?" Izuku said with a laugh and smile.

" Yeah but I finished up early." (Y/n) said kissing his cheek with a grin.

" S-so do you still want to go out and eat?" Izuku said with a blush.

" I'm really sorry I can't, we've got something else planned. And training we have that to get to that too. I just wanted to hang out with you for a little while." She said with a smile.

' After tomorrow night they'll both be safe .' She thought as she walked down the street holding his hand.

Another thought hit her hard, it's lingered in her mind for a while ' What did you want with this mess Yuuya? How did you know about this?'

Time ticked away as the sun started to set, after hours with Izuku (y/n) kissed him goodbye before leaving again. 

The next day the couple saw each once. By the time she show d back up at the hideout each person was getting ready for the biggest fight of their lives. Once it was dark outside each person looked at  the moonlit sky. ' It's time.' They all thought.