Chapter 1

"No, no, no! I'm going to be late. I can't be late!"Izuku said jogging in place waiting at the cross walk. Traffic was heavy that day, everyone seemed to be in a hurry.

" At this rate I'll never make it on time." He said to himself sighing, he soon stumbled in place when someone came in contact with his back.

Izuku  turns around facing a girl about his age with very stunning features which were now exposed do to her fall.

"A-ah I'm s-sorry!" He said waving his hands around then offering one to the girl, his face quickly heating up with embarrassment.

She pushed herself up from the ground dusting herself off ignoring the hand Izuku  offered her by pushing it to the other side.

" It's fine. I ran into you." She said tucking herself back into the hood as she started waking towards the  busy street.

" Hey, wait the cross walk isn't open yet!" Izuku shouted to her wincing back as he expected a full collision any moment. To his suppose she started jumping on the tops of the cars and semi tucks until she reached the other side the street choosing the direction she wished to go.

Izuku stood on the side wall with wide eyes as the light for the cross walk turned green and he rushed across the street head the opposite direction of the girl and rushing to UA.

(Y/n) made her way down the street as people ran past her in a frantic panic. ' What's going on this time?' She thought calmly continuing her walk to her destination.

" What are you doing!? Are you crazy!? You'll get yourself killed!" A man yelled at her as he ran pass to run away from whatever danger  that  was  behind him.

She tapped her ear piece, " Hey idiot what's go on down on third street, people are running like its the end of the world down here." (Y/n) said stuffing her hands into her hoodie pocket dodging running people.

" Mekhi  says it's just a panic due to some villains. He can't access the cameras to tell who it is. It's probably somebody  small." Tai said a slurping noise echoing through the small ear piece.

(Y/n) sighed to herself and taps the  ear piece again to hang up and get the annoying sound of her partner stuffing his face out of hearing range.

'Damn it. I forgot to ask how far the pro heroes are from here.. I'll just have to get to my destination pretty quickly.' She thought turning the corner.

After she turned the corner, she finally caught a glimpse of why everyone was such a panic. She didn't see why all of those people were running fearful of their lives with three seemingly hoboish men standing where she assumed the villains were supposed to have been.

" Oh what do we have here? I thought we chased everyone off?"  A male  said as he glanced over his shoulder at (y/n).

" You wanna play hero?" He said as (y/n) continues to walk on.

" Oi! Didn't you hear me!? Don't you know who we are!?" He shouted at her blocking her way.

" I don't know and I don't care who you are. I have somewhere to be. So now  get out of my way before I make you." (Y/n) said snappily, the man in the almost skin tight body suit  beginning to say something else, but she heard another voice jump in.

" It's her death wish Twice let it be."

' That voice... I remember that voice. Tomura Shigaraki.'  She thought shaking with anger. Her breath began to shake as he eyes glued down to the pavement. That was before she felt his calloused hand snake it's way onto her arm.

Her other hand quickly slipped from her pocket and flashed  a butterfly knife, cutting the hand he placed on her arm  jumping back.

She flipped the hood of her hoodie back, " Look at me Tomura! Get a good damn look! I'm going to be the last thing you see!" (Y/n) screamed at him, clenching the knife in her hand so tightly it was beginning to turn a very pale color.