Chapter 32

(Y/n) knocked on the door three times before it open.

" About time you two made it." Tai said opening the hospital door letting them into the room.

" We really shouldn't be going in here. What if we make her more sick than before." Izuku said

" We'll be fine Deku. Come on." (Y/n) said pulling him inside of the room as Tai closed the door behind them.

" Nice to see thats she's not mad at you anymore." Mekhi said.

" Yeah.. I'm glad she's not mad at me anymore either." Izuku said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Can you heal her up Aimilios?" (Y/n) asked as she tucked some of Eri's hair behind her ear.

" I've tried multiple times it's just like her body is rejecting anything I try. Maybe it's because we have such similar quirks they're rejecting each other." Aimilos sighed rubbing his temples.

"Mekhi you think you can crack a hospital lock?" (Y/n) asked.

"That's an idiotic question, we're in here with Eri aren't we? Also If I can gather every piece of information to exist about your boyfriend just by taping a few keys on a laptop what's going to be so hard about breaking a lock on a  hospital door?" Mekhi said, Izuku blinked in shock  at Mekhi's statement, he shook his head brushing it off.

"(Y/n) what are you planning to do?"Izuku asked grabbing her wrist as she walked closer to the door.

"Her quirk has to be causing this. If I can get the medical supplies I need I could make something that stops it." (Y/n) said.

" Y-you're going to take her quirk?" Izuku asked as he released her wrist.

"No, no, no. You remember when you, Bakugou, Todoroki, and Iida fought with me? The needles I hit you with numbed your body and kept you from using your quirk for what a week or two? The time you'll be quirkless depends on how long I soak whatever weapon I'm using in the liquid.  If I just leave in the mixture for five minutes she'll only be quirkless an hour. Did you not listen at Nighteye's meeting? I explained this silky." (Y/n) explained pitching his nose.

"Do you really think that'll work? What if this isn't her quirk?" Izuku said worriedly.

" If it doesn't work... we'll just have to wait it out." (Y/n) said with a smile.

" You stay here with Tai and Aimilios. Me and Mekhi will go and raid the supplies and be back as fast as possible." (Y/n) said kissing his cheek as she and Mekhi quietly slipped out of the room.

Izuku looked at the two men in front of him, they weren't exactly men they were almost the same age as him but the way they carried themselves made them look like men.

Izuku had never really spoken to them, even with them being so close to (y/n), well besides the time the jerked him into their Hellcat. That wasn't much of a conversation really.

Then there was the time Mekhi, but that was just Mekhi telling Izuku to leave (y/n) alone because he was putting her in danger.

" Aye, Yo. You good?" Tai said snapping in front of his face

" You're kinda just staring blankly at us." Tai said.

" Oh am I? Haha my bad!" Izuku said as he started to rambled rubbing the back of his neck,, Tai looked back at Aimilios who was clearly trying not to laugh.

" Are you nervous? Don't worry we won't kill you. Unless you're keeping some huge secret from (y/n) that ya know could end up with her dying." Aimilios said as he watched Izuku's face go pale.