Chapter 17

" What's up Shoto?" (Y/n) said with a grin wiping the ashes off her face. 

" I'm not here to talk with you." Shoto said looking at his brother.

" Hmm understandable, but it's nice to know you thought about me." She mocked before giving a nod to him as he swipes his hand up sending ice racing at Dabi.  

(Y/n) bolt towards Tomura punching him in the gut, she felt the breaking of glass under her hand.

'Now  I've only got one chance to stab this bitch.' Tomura hissed as he went flying back. Toga then jumps on (y/n)'s back then slitting her neck open.

" Are dumb are you!?" (Y/n) yelled flipping Toga off of her slinging her into a window of a street shop.

" This isn't your fight Shoto go home." Dabi said as the ice slowly melted away because of Dabi's fire he ignited.

" The fight with Tomura is not mine. But the fight with you sure as hell is!" Shoto yelled as fire lit up his left side as he kicked Dabi away. 

" You're such a stupid brat just like when you were a kid Shoto!" Dabi yelled as blue flames grazed the sides a of Shoto. 

He winced as in pain, " Shoto!" (Y/n) shouted look over to her friend.

" I'm fine! Don't worry about me! Worry about yourself!" He yelled out to her from his  barrier of ice that was quickly melting away quickly as it was forming.

The ice quickly melts away as Shoto forced his fire against his brother's.

"You think you can even match up to me Shoto?! You're such a baby!" Dabi yelled as his blue flames almost over Come his younger brother's power.

(Y/n) glances back worriedly as she fought with Toga and Spinner while Tomura hide back and waited for his moment to strike. 

The blue flames stop for a second as Dabi rushes up to Shoto and grabbing him by his throat.  " Good bye little brother." Dabi whispered ready to light his brother a flame, but before he had a chance to cremate his opponent, Shoto's left side caught a flame  burning Dabi's hand.

Ice soon shot up from the ground cutting up Dabi's side and sending him flying. Dabi shakily stands up,

" Is that all you got?" He asked wiping the blood away from the corner of his lips.

Shoto launched multiple ice attacks at him in anger cutting Dabi in places and launching even fire attacks adding more burns to his brother's look.

(Y/n) grabs spinner and slams him to a window harshly, only to be attacked by Toga once again.

"Hey blonde bitch. How about you stay the fuck down!" (Y/n) yelled  grabbing Toga head again slamming it into a wall. Toga slowly slides down the wall with blood dripping from her temples.

(Y/n) was covered in blood most it was hers, she glances over at her friend. ' You've got this Shoto.' She thought as spinner punched her in the jawline knocking her down.

Dabi rushes at Shoto, he grabs a hand full of Shoto's red and white hair. Dabi then slams his brother's head into his knee, then quickly sending him flying away from him. Blue flames lit up the night sky. Shoto quickly skitted his leg across the ground forming his ice barrier. He let out a chilled breath.

' Is this what I could've become?' Shoto thought shaking standing up, launching flames at Dabi, soon was the flames stopped Dabi's fist made contact with Shoto's face.

" Come with me Shoto. You'll never have to worry about dad again, Mom won't miss you. You don't have to follow in his foot steps." Dabi hissed to his little brother as his punches him repeatedly in the face.