Chapter 5

" Yagi you've been in deep thought these last few days, what could possibly be going on in your mind." Aizawa  said as the two were sitting alone in the teacher lounge.

" I'm sure you remember Young Yuuya. He was one of your students Six years ago. I was visiting his grave the other day, a girl was there.. She turned to look at me then ran off... I didn't get a good look at her face." Yagi said sighings.

" Yuuya.....I  need to go visit him this week. It's getting close to the anniversary. He was one of the very few students I cared deeply for in that class." Aizawa said.

" I remember that he had younger sister....maybe that was her I saw." Yagi said hopefully.

" Yagi, the whole family was killed, I doubt a 12 year old girl at the time, who was said to be quirkless lived.." Aizawa said sadly.

" It will never hurt to be hopeful Aizawa." Yagi said smiling finishing his lunch and walking out of the lounge.

(Y/n) hid herself in the small tree line, as she watch All Might walk out to face the multiple students.

Izuku looked down and worried about something, even Bakugou looked saddened. She watch the as the group began to be paired up against one another to spare.

Izuku was paired up against Bakugou. (Y/n) could see that their lips were moving, but she couldn't hear them, both boys removed their jackets.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened, Izuku's arms were covered in scars just like her brother's once had been. ' What?' She thought to herself, as she sat there for the rest of the sparing time.

Everyone began to go in, but All Might. He looked up at the sky, then over at the tree line.

She knew he couldn't see her this far away and this high in a tree, so she stayed put  until he walked back inside.

(Y/n) then jumped from the tree and snuck off the campus. Once outside the gate she was fighting with herself. Should she stay for Izuku? Run off again? She sat down at the gate hugging her knees.

(Y/n) did have to admit he missed seeing him. Hours later on she heard the bell ring and kids start flooding out.

She stood up as she saw Izuku, " Hey." She said softly.

" (y/n)!" He said tackling her in a hug, " I was so worried! I went to the hospital to see you we all did but the said you were transferred somewhere way out of town!" Izuku said hugging her tightly as Ochako and Iida joined them.

She noticed Shōto standing at the side away from her with doubting looking and a relived Bakugou beside of him.

" I'm fine. Izuku let's get going ok?" She said smiling as the group split from the hug.

Ochako and Iida waves at as they walked to the apartment and noticed a note on the door to, "

"Hey (y/n), do you want to ha g around a little while? Mom is  out getting groceries she won't be back for a while." Izuku said opening the door letting her in.

"Sure I don't see a problem with that." She said waking inside.

" W-wait here I'm going to go change out of my uniform." Izuku said with a small blush then walking off to his room.

(Y/n) sat there looking around the room, she saw pictures of younger Izuku hanging on the wall, she smiled to herself.

He was such a cute little kid in his All Might onesies.

' I guess he must a be an only child.' She thought.

As Izuku came back into the living room is a pair of shorts and a white All Might shirt.