Chapter 28

" W-what? (Y/n) you can't mean that." Izuku said.

"Izuku, I mean it. He's a dead man when I get a hold of him. I'm going to put a bullet through his brain and chest." (Y/n) said as she stormed through the hallway, she never called him by his actual name anymore it was always Deku.

" (y/n) stop." Izuku said grabbing her arm.

"If you don't want to see me kill him then let go, and go with another hero. I'm not here to be merciful." (Y/n) said glaring at the open hallway in front of her.

" You're a pro hero! You can't just murder people!" Izuku shouted.

" This isn't the time to be telling me what to do Izuku." She said, Izuku jerked her in close to him,

" This isn't the the time? You're talking about killing a man, (y/n)." Izuku said, their faces close together, each could feel the other hot breath touch their face.

(Y/n) jerked her arm away from him, " He took my family, he's not getting away with it." (Y/n) said as she started walking forward again.

" You two can just be walking off like that!" Aizawa scolds as the rest of the team followed in.

" Hey you're that little bitch that captured overhaul."A voice sounded out as the walls started to twist an turn.

" You had him captured and you didn't say anything!?" Nighteye yelled at her.

" This clearly isn't the time is it!?" (Y/n) snapped, as she cocked her weapon back.

" This has to be the HQ director Irinaka! His quirk Is only supposed to be limited to a something the size of a fridge this is off the charts!" A member from Nighteye steam spoke up.

"Maybe he gave himself a little boost... That'd explain it." Fatgum said.

" He must have taken control of the concrete in this basement facility and turned it into a living labyrinth! I was all set to deal with some obstacles but the whole basement!? This is going to take a toll on the guys stamina! Can't you cancel it out eraser?!" Fatgum shouted.

" He has to be able to physically see them for it to work, but as of right his actually body is hung up in this walls somewhere." (Y/n) said as she put the gun down into her holster.

Before pulling out another pistol. " The passageway keeps shifting around... We'll never reach the target at this rate.  Meanwhile the bad guys will have all the time in the world to escape. What's our next move here? We gotta be quick ... no it's hopeless." Tamaki said.

" How can we even think about saving a girl if we're doomed!?" Tamaki shouted.

"Oh you aren't here to save anyone else?" Irinaka said as the wall opened for a spilt second to show Mekhi chained up in it.

" Mekhi!" (Y/n) shouted as she started to dart off as the wall closed harshly in her face. She gritted her teeth.

(Y/n) watched as Mirio went on to the other side, leaving the others to find their way out.

" I'm fucking DONE. I'm spraying this passage with bullets and of hits your sorry ass to bad! Rot in hell!" (Y/n) yelled or as three figures dropped from the ceiling as she started to clutch the trigger but stopped herself.

" You wanna fight huh?! Let show em what is pros can do!" Fatgum yelled.

" Shut up fatass. You save you're power for right now."( Y/n) said. 

" I'll deal with them by myself." Tamaki said walking forward. 

" Take a seat. I'll handle them." (Y/n) said pushing Tamaki back.