Chapter 27

(Y/n) finally finished pulling all of the citizens free of the burning building. A bomb was attached to it earlier that day.

' Something isn't right.' She thought as she walked back to the school after finishing up her job.

" That's right he's got training. Guess I'll head back to the hideout for a little bit." She said walking back towards the hideout.

Aimilios was slung off to the side with a powerful force.

" That's the last of em." Shin said dusting his hands off and walking to the back room to free Kai.

" It's about damn time." Kai snapped walking out of the back room.

" Take these bastards with us. We can use them for something." Kai said as his grunts picked up the boys sling them over their shoulders.

' Let That bitch come for my head again.' Kai thought as he slammed his hand into the hideout causing it to crumble into pieces.

By the time (y/n) arrived Kai was long gone she stared in shock. Her comrades, her home, and her work everything gone. Who knows what he's done with Tai, Aimilios and Mekhi. Tears started to stream down her face, anger boiled inside of her.

" Damn You Kai." She screamed out pain lacing her voice.

Izuku was readying himself for bed as heard a distressed knock at his window.

Izuku turned around to meet face to face with (y/n) he flings the window open as she jumps into his arms.

" He took them Izuku. He took them." She cried.

" Who took who (y/n)?" Izuku said in soft voice hoping her tightly.

" Overhaul took Aimilios, Tai and Mekhi. It's all my fault, I left them alone." (Y/n) said.

" How was that your fault? (Y/n) it just happened on whim." Izuku said holding her face in his hands as she shook her head.

" No! We captured Kai we brought him to the hide to try and find out where they had Eri. I left this morning to meet up with you, they planted a bomb in town I went to go help and they broke into the hideout while I was gone. It's my fault!" (Y/n) cried out.

" Y-you captured Overhaul?" Izuku said in disbelief.

" The night I told you I was training and got wounded, we went and captured Kai from one of his deals." (Y/n) said as she stepped back from him.

" You lied to me?" Izuku said heart break filling his heart.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I wanted to protect you Izuku. I didn't want you to go on that mission, I don't want you to get hurt. Now I've cause my family to get kidnapped maybe even killed." She cried tears falling down her face onto the floor.

Izuku has never seen her cry this much over something. "We'll get them back, we'll save Eri too. But you have to promise me no more lying." Izuku said holding out his pinkie, (y/n) wraps her's around his.

" We carry the mission out tomorrow I guess you already knew that. You're going to need some sleep." Izuku said hugging her tightly, he could tell she's was distressed about this beyond repair, she hardly ever used his real name over his nickname. He lead (y/n) over to his bed as they laid down.

" Before we act there's something I need to go
over with you all." (Y/n) said.

" Go a head, but it needs to be fast." Nighteye said,

" I'm alone currently. My team was taken by Overhaul, we need to be careful. I quickly give you some information on his back ups." (Y/n) said as she explained every members ability to the group before they left.

At the gates of that Yakuza burst open, " Number Eight!" (Y/n) yelled out, she watched Izuku carry police out of the way of the danger.

"Whoa! Whoa!Whoa! hold up! They're already onto us! Let just pin him down!" Heroes and police yell.

" You've got me all worked up ahhhh man." Kendo said as he pulled his arm back for a punch. A gun shot was heard in the air. It cause silence to fall over the ground. Kendo fell to the ground clutching his shrinking arm.

(Y/n) kicking him hard enough sending him flying back, she grabs a handful of his hair. "You aren't going to have a quirk anymore, you're not going to be useful to him. Now tell we're my team and Eri are before I kill you." (Y/n) said as she cocked the hammer back.

" You think I'll tell you?" Kendo snapped.

"Three....Two..." she said putting the barrel against his head.

" Alright!" He cried," There in the underground bunker of this building! There more of us you won't be-" he started to yell as (y/n) hit him as hard as she possibly could in the with handle of the gun.

" I won't be able to do anything my ass." She growled.

" They're in the underground bunker of this building! Everyone needs to watch out there's more of them in here! I won't be able to come to the recuse every time." (Y/n) said as she walked in the gates with Izuku following beside her.

" (y/n), you need to slow down. It isn't safe here you know that you can't go breaking off like that. It's a recuse mission not a drug or capturing mission." He said looking at her.

" Izuku this became an assassination mission when they allowed me to walk through the doors." (Y/n) said as she walked a head of him.