Chapter 29

" I'll be after you once we're done Izuku." Toga said happily.

I wouldn't want to piss me off anymore than what I already am. I came here with intent to kill, I'm fresh out of mercy." (Y/n) snapped.

" Ohhhh! I'm excited now!" Toga cheered as she rushed at (y/n).

A knife was thrown in her direction, her teeth quickly clamps down onto the metal blade. Aizawa's bandaged wrap around her jerking her back away from (y/n). Toga flips over top of Aizawa to a pile of clothes.

" Die naked like the swine you are!" (Y/n) yelled as her foot made contact with Toga face sending her flying back and she crashed against a wall.

Toga gasped out for air, as she stumbled up. Her legs felt like jelly, " That was a harder hit than expected." Toga panted, (y/n) walked over to her, her hand filling with Toga's blonde hair.

" Where is he?" (Y/n) growled.

" Aww (y/n)-San Are you wanting to fight Shigaraki again?" Toga said with a smirk.

( y/n)'s hand grabbed face slamming the back of her head against the wall, blood stained her hair as she let out a muffled scream. " I'll ask again. Is he here?" (Y/n) said.

" I don't plan on giving you that information I'm sorry." Toga said between her gasping breaths.

(Y/n) slams Toga's head harshly against the rock the walls blood blooming out on it. (Y/n) slings the female away from her.

" Do you want your friends back (y/n)-San? Tai seemed to be very lonely without you all. I think his God complex was coming back." Toga said as she finally slipped her clothes back on, she sliced a X over (y/n)'s body.

" He has a few of those pretty little marks on him. My touch if you'd say. He's not near as interesting or strong as you or Izuku. But he was pretty to look at tease while he was chained up." Toga said licking the blood off her knife.

" You.... Touched Tai?" (Y/n) said as she ran her fingers over the large X across her body.

"  If Shigaraki would have let me I would have cut him to pieces for you." Toga said cockily throwing her blood drainer towards (y/n).

(Y/n) grabbed it jerking her forward, Toga went to pull the same trick she did with Aizawa. (Y/n) hand shot up grabbing Toga by the throat slamming her against the ground, she there wrapped her other hand around Toga's neck and began to squeeze.

Toga squirmed and kicked around. " (y/n)! Stop!" Izuku screamed out. (Y/n) growled as she slammed Toga against the ground before getting up from her position, she then harshly kicked Toga away.

Toga coughed and gasped for air, " I'll kill you whore. You're life isn't important since you joined Shigaraki. If you were part of another organization I would show you mercy." (Y/n) growled,

" (y/n) stop this! Stop! You can't just kill her!" Izuku said as he latched onto her arm.

"Did I scare you that much? You're shaking." (Y/n) said not taking her eyes off of Toga for the slightest second.

" Don't kill her (y/n). Please. This isn't right I know you're used to it but pleas-"

" Stop begging for her life. If she wants she'll beg me for it. Go back over to Aizawa's side until I'm finished." (Y/n) said jerking her arm away from him shoving him back as Toga launched her blood drainer in his direction.

" I won't do that (y/n)-San. If we knew you were going to be here I think we might have denied this mission." Toga panted out as she rushed at (y/n). The room started to shift out into  another shape jerking Toga sight.