Chapter 25

The clicking of guns being loaded was heard through the hallways of the hideout.

" If we fail, what use are we to the Hero organization?" Mekhi asked.

" They know more about him and they could save Eri. If this does fail... we need to keep trying that's all I'm saying." (Y/n) said as she walked through the door with the other following behind.

Mekhi looked up at the sky, " It's going to rain." He said as he pushed his glasses up. "

" does that have to do with anything?" Tai said rolling his eyes.

" Slick roads will cause wrecks, wreaks will cause police to jump out at those instead of us. We should be successful in that. (Y/n) don't be reckless either, we can't save Eri if he's dead." Mekhi said as he looked at the female as she nodded her head.

" I know that. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to beat the shit out of him until he's close to death." (Y/n) said as thunder started to roll across the skies.

" Watch out for his lackeys this time." (Y/n) said leading her group away, her foot clashed down against the pavement.

" Before we go rushing into this I did some research ,which was boring, and  I found a few things out about the Kai's lackeys. Let's start with his right hand man." Aimilios said as the group crouched down in any alley away from the doctors office.

" First up is Chronostasis, practically the right hand man. His quirk is the same as his code name, he can slow down the movement of anything if his hair touches it." He explained.

" What if we cut it off?" Tai suggested,.

" He'll slow it down." Mekhi said.

" Not if we give him to things to to focus on." (Y/n) said sliding her gun to Mekhi.

" Normal bullets, you shoot at him while Tai tries to cut his hair off." (Y/n) said.

" Good you're all coming up with solutions to keep them from coming after us again. I like that. Or second man is Mimic, he can transfer his continuous into anything. That includes us." Aimilios said.

"Holding objects in front us while we go against him. That would mean he'd have to posses it before he could get to one of us." Mekhi said.

" Smart as always Mekhi. Third man of the hour Shin, his quirk is confession. I know his quirk seems useless but if  he gets a hold us he could end up make us spill everything we know about all of them." Aimilios explained.

" Our masks. Pure metal, if we lock the bottom of them we can't talk remember?" (Y/n) said as placed her hand over the large metal mask.

" Make sure to keep them locked until after we take that man down." (Y/n) ordered as they nodded.

" Number four Rikiya. He can steal stamina just by touching you. I'll take care of him, if touch him there's a good possibility of me killing him or causing him to become unconscious. Moving onto Five Toya his quick is a problem, it's call Larceny it allows him to steal objects straight from our grasps, it's deadly if he gets the guns." Aimilios said.

" I'll take care of him  no problem." Tai said with an explanation of how.

" Number six Yu, his quick is Crystallization. He can use them as a defense or offense." Aimilios said.

" My bones are almost harder than diamonds I'll cut them down, while one of you finish the job." Mekhi said nodding at them.

" Number Seven Soramitsu, can eat anything do to his large teeth." Aimilios explains,