Chapter 26

" Why is there a hole in your stomach?" Izuku  said in panic.

" Mekhi accidentally stabbed me. But on the side not you can't stay tonight I'm really really sorry. All of us are messed up pretty bad.  We got to ten our wounds right?" (Y/n) laughed, as a loud bang was heard from the other room.

" What was that?" He said peaking inside as (y/n) blocked his view.

" That was Aimilios, he probably fell. I'll see you tomorrow ok? Bye I love you and be careful on your way back!" She cheered kissing him before sucking back into the hideout.

Izuku  stares at the door for a second, then starts walking back. ' Something isn't right.... Os she lying to me? Are they doing something to her?' He thought rubbing his chin.

" Ok you bitch." (Y/n) snapped pulling the gag out of Kai's mouth. "

"You're going to answer my questions so let's get started." (Y/n) said dragging a chair in front him to which she sat down in. Kai glared at her.

"How do you know Yuuya (l/n)?" (Y/n) asked glaring back at him.

" He was a stupid kid Shigaraki Tomura tipped him off about what I was doing to Eri, so he came after me. I put him in his place of course. Sadly I didn't get the chance to kill him before some pro jumped in. His parents I believe." Kai said.

"Why does it matter to you?" He snapped a

" So you almost killed him.." (y/n) said through gritted teeth as the group of boy shared a worried glance.

" Yes I did. Again what does it matter?" He growled, (y/n) grabbed a hand full of his dark brown hair and jerks his head back harshly.

"It doesn't. But tell me, where are you keeping Eri at? If you don't you might die here. I don't have a problem with killing a killer." (Y/n) said glaring at him.

" You don't scare me little girl." Kai said, (y/n) pulled a gun free from her waist.

" Let's play a game." She said spinning around the revolver. (Y/n) pushes the barrel of the gun to his chest and pulls the trigger, nothing comes out of the barrel.

" One of your special little bullets and I'm going to keep playing the game everyday until I shoot you." (Y/n) said with a smile.

" Who was that at the door? You're little boyfriend?" Kai said.

" You think that tactic is going to scare me?" She said sitting back down.

" Do you think your tactics scare me?" Kai said with a smirk.

" No wonder your family abandoned you. I mean I would too. Were  you a failed abortion? Oh look how filthy you are." (Y/n) said as she ran her hand across a dirty table that sat beside of her.

Standing up she walks over to him, " Keep that away from me you bitch!" He yelled struggling to break free from his restrains.

(Y/n) pulls her hand across his face, and then spits in his face.

" Now your appearance matches your personality." (Y/n) said,

" Get it off of me!" He yelled his face started to break out in hives. (Y/n) bites down on her thumb bringing the blood, she  rubs it across his face.
" Tell me where Eri is." She snapped.

" I'm not giving that up! Quirks are a disease that I need to get rid of!" Kai growled at her.

" I may not scare you but I can make your life hell until you tell me where that innocent little girl is! You robbed her of a childhood, now I'm going to rob you if what your pride the most, being clean. If quirks are a disease than I'm  just as infectious." (Y/n) said shoving the gag back into his mouth as he continued to try and break free.

The group walked out of the room (y/n) slammed the door behind her. " I've never seen you be so cruel. To anyone." Tai said with shock.

" I have no pity for him. Why should I treat him kindly? He doesn't deserve it. He's a monster." She said looking out the window.

" I bet she's fearing for her life right now." Mekhi said,.

She's probably wondering when he's going to come back and hurt her more." (Y/n) said as she ran a glass of water.

" Tomura put my brother up to trying to save her. He wanted him dead before he even touched him." She said taking a fresh drink.

" If we keep doing what we're doing we won't get anything out of him." Aimilios said.

" If I keep throwing dirt at him he'll say something. I'm not one for torture but if that's what it takes, that's what it takes." (Y/n) said sitting the glass down in the counter.

The water in the cup rippled around the cup. ' Just a little while longer. I'll have you both safe and sound.' (Y/n) thought, looking back at the room that held Kai.

What else did he know about her brother? (Y/n) felt in her chest, he wasn't telling her everything.

The next day rolled around, (y/n) opened the door in the room they held Kai in. She ripped the gag free from his mouth,

" You ready to tell me anything?" (Y/n) said,as he coughed out gasping for air.

" Go to hell. You're no better than me." Kai coughed out.

" I was looking around some old files on you Kai Chisaki. Your old boss, he seemed to care about you very much you worshiped the ground he walked on but you put his granddaughter through hell. You don't care for your partners do you? They're all expendable." (Y/n) said.

" Just your little group." Kai said trying to gain his composure back.

" Aimilios used to belong to a gang. Murdered everyone because ' They were no fun.' Tai former insane asylum patient caused multiple deaths just so he could use his quirk to mess with the dead bodies. Mekhi killed about 20 people while attempting to kill himself, his IQ is 150. You think your little gang is strong, is powerful enough to wipe out quirks, we kidnapped you in one night." (Y/n) said glaring at him.

" You think the pros will let you keep me here once you tell them you've captured me?" Kai said calmly, " What makes you think I'm going to tell them?" (Y/n) said as she ran her hand in the dirt.

"Tell where you're hiding Eri." (Y/n) demanded.

" My answer is the same as it was last night." Kai snapped, a loud smack was heard in the small room.

Dust flew free from her hand and onto his face. " Deconstruct that." She hissed walking out.

" I'm going out. Please keep an eye on him." (Y/n) said to the group as she walked out. (Y/n) walked down the street towards UA.

' I hate that I have no time for romance. I miss
Deku  actually holding me.' She thought as a man passed her, a glimpse of light blue hair caught her eye. (Y/n) snapped around to face the figure but it was already gone.

' I wasn't him. Tomura isn't stupid enough to come out in public yet.' (Y/n) thought as she stopped at the UA school gates.

Time slowly passed by, something wasn't right she could felt in her bones.

It was crawling all over her, she glanced up from her cellphone. The traffic was starting to slow down, a loud explosion was heard, she quickly rush towards the smoke blindly.

" Boys we have company." Aimilios said as. He stood up from his seat.

"Looks like we do." Tai said as he shook powder out onto his hands and hit them together.

Mekhi's bone popped free from his body just like a blade being freed from its holster.

"Don't let them get him back." Mekhi instructed as the door flew free from its hinges.