Chapter 13

"Hello class 1-A I'll be your sub for today. You all already know that the pros are having a very difficult time caused by  the massive amount of crime going on right now. So let's begin, open your books to 112." The sub said as most of the students turned to said page the books.

Izuku was fidgeting around as he turned to the page. 'There's been a huge amount of crimes since (y/n)..... was sent to prison. Maybe she was doing something good. What am I thinking she killed people!!' Izuku thought mentally swearing at himself.

' I wonder how the heroes are doing.... I hope they can handle all of this.' Izuku thought looking out the rainy window.

Black ascitic oil crept through the main streets of Tokyo as the heroes were quickly trying to get citizens to safety.

"Ugh!!"

"All Might!" People yelled as they watch him be tossed around like a rag doll by a man half the size of himself.

"Have you had enough yet old man?" The other male hissed. A hand made contact with the back of his head.

" Hey ho, looks like you need some help here oldie. How about fix all this up for ya?" He said as the life practically drained from the other male. A shriveled  corpse then drops to the ground.

" You just killed a man!!" All Might yelled.

" Yes? You're point is?" He said looking up at All Might

. " Detroit smash!!" " You'll have to be faster than that." The boy said dodging.

Tai flips another man over his shoulder and slamming him innto the ground and dropping his lifeless body.

" Alright bitches. -crack- who's next?" He said in a snarling manner, while cracking his neck.

"W-What's happening to Antonio's body!? One yelled as the body of their coworker, slow raised off the ground blood pouring from his face.

"Kill them all then take me to the bastard who got all of that oil follow through the city." Tai commanded as the brainless version of Antonio went after his former work force.

Tai whipped out his pocket knife. " Can't let him have all of the fun." Tai said jumping back Into action.

Mekhi clicked  away on multiple computers, " Come on! Boys pick up the pace! The oil is going to destroy all of the buildings! Not to mention this gang is a huge drug ring!" Mekhi yelled to the others through their ear pieces.

He kept a watch on one certain computer, this computer was the one hooked up to watch all of the villains moves. He watched the league go about their day, as he also kept a close watch on the battle the other two were going through. He knew something was going to happen they liked to talk to much shit and they were known to back it up.

" 10 Minutes on the clock Aimilios!" He yelled.

" Listen pops I'd love to stay and fight some more, but I've gonna important job to do." Aimilios said before running off, as All Might chased after him.

" Damn it..." Mekhi said, glancing back at the other computer.

Hitting the record button and quickly running out the hideout, Mekhi fires up the Hellcat and rushing into the city. 

After bring the car to a screeching halt he noticed Aimilios and All Might having it on the streets as some of deadly oil deadly pooled around them. His spine breaks out from his back, his ribs then breaks out  surrounding him like a shell to protect himself.

Mekhi rips a large bone from his leg, clutching his weapon close in had Mekhi jumps and slashes at All Might's back.

" Kid get to 657. I'll handle things here." Mekhi said as he watched Aimilios smile and run off.