"Transferring a bunch of useless Skiddo, huh?" one of the hunters by the trucks said, laughing as the others arrived. "Can't be getting much out of this one. The boss must really want to clear things out for the school batch, huh?"

"Seems like it," the one with the prod said, jabbing one of the Rhyhorn for no reason and causing it to cry out in pain. He laughed as it backed away a step. "We're gonna be swimming in cash either way! We got so many Pokemon, we're golden! And we're only gonna get more, and they're gonna be even more valuable!"

"If those Mega Stones work, we don't even need to steal Pokemon anymore. We can do whatever we want with them," another added, laughing as he went over to the cages with the Skiddo, kicking one to cause a chorus of nervous bleating.

"The boss is hoping something even better than that comes along, the guy with the remote for the shock collars said. "Heard a rumour he wants to steal that weird Greninja. You know the one from the Kalos League that Mega Evolved without the stones?"

"What's he gonna do with that?" the one by the cages asked. "Guess it could go for a good price, but he's not gonna be able to copy it."

"That's what they said about Mega Stones, but those work well enough!"

"Not really. You saw that Tyranitar the other day. That was messed up."

"Eh, that guy was dumb. He took one of those old ones they were dumping by Shalour City."

"I don't think the new ones work much better."

"As long as they attack the university kids, who cares."

They all started laughing, and with that came another poke with the prod for a Rhyhorn, and a kick of a cage for the Skiddo. It had Meowth ready to attack right away, and he knew Skiddo and Wobbuffet wanted to charge in there as well. He was worried about the collars on the Rhyhorn, though. If they went in there, those Rhyhorn would be in trouble, and it wouldn't exactly be easy to get those Skiddo out if the hunters could compel the Rhyhorn to attack.

"What can we do..." Meowth muttered, glaring at the hunters. He'd been hoping they could get the jump on them and quickly free whatever Pokemon they had, but with five hunters to contend with, and Rhyhorn with collars, it was looking a lot more complicated. He thought they might be able to set a trap for the trucks further ahead, but then they wouldn't get the Rhyhorn out as well.

As he listened to the hunters laughing about the "pathetic" Skiddo shipment, he was supposing that saving them at least would be better than nothing. As much as he wanted to save them all, he knew that it was too risky charging in from here. He was about to suggest the idea to move ahead of the trucks and lay a trap, when suddenly, he heard the hunters crying out in surprise.

"What the...is it raining?!"

"Hey, it's only above the trucks!"

"What's going on?"

Meowth squinted at the scene in confusion, seeing the hunters looking around wildly, appearing completely confused. It didn't make much sense to him either as he noticed the large cloud above them. It truly did appear as though it was raining only above them and the trucks. Of course, if that was the case, there was only one thing that Meowth could think of being the cause.

"Do either of you know Rain Dance?" Meowth asked his companions, doubting it was the case. He'd never seen either use it, or try to learn it. Both Skiddo and Wobbuffet shook their heads, and he looked to the caged Skiddo and the Rhyhorn, wondering if it was them. They looked just as confused about it as him, though. "This doesn't make any sense."

"This is ridiculous! Some stupid Pokemon must be attacking us!"

"Who's out there?!" the guy with the electric prod then yelled, looking to either side of the road and holding his prod up like a sword. "What do you think you're doing?"

Lumiose University - A Degree In Pokemonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें