76: Video Call/Randy

I click on the call button on the app on my laptop, hoping for my boyfriend to pick up. This quarantine is really horrible. It keeps me away from him. Since we're isolating in different places, still living with our parents. And with him being at high risk because of his asthma, I wouldn't even go and visit him if I was allowed to. It's simply not worth the risk.

"Hey, Baby!", he says cheerfully as his face pops up on my screen. "Hii!", I exclaim, a huge smile spreading on my face. Him mirroring this. "How are you?", Andy asks me. I sigh. "I just miss you so much" He nods and tells me, that he, too, misses me very much. "How is your family?", he asks again. I tell him about how my parents are actually very chill. The twins going crazy with staying inside all the time. Well and Robbie is just doing his usual. "It's good that you have your tiny garden, though? Right?", my boyfriend comments. "Yes definetly!", I chuckle. "And how's your mum? And you?" "Yeah, alright actually. We stay inside all the time though. I wish I could go and see you." His sad expression makes my heart ache. "I wish I could swap with your mum", I say.

We sit in silence for a few minutes, just looking at each other. Enjoying the company. "I dreamt about you yesterday.", Andy suddenly says. "Oh, have you now?", the teasing tone in my voice prominent. He blushes. "I just miss you so much!" Once again, I have to sigh. I miss my angel too. "What do you miss the most?", I ask. "To touch you, kiss you, feel you...", he answers, trailing off at the end. "Your body on mine.", I complete his sentence. He looks up at me and smiles softly. "Exactly."

Words: 309
23.04.2020
A short but cute one, I hope you like it. Please comment, vote and request. <3
Happy Birthday yoko_chan23