69: Night Sky/Randy

I was stood by the open window. My gaze travelling over the dark fields in the night light. The moon reflecting just a bit of light down to the earth. The stars shining brightly on the dark sky. I felt the cool night air brush over my body and into my room. I sighed contently. I really love the night. Its calm atmosphere, all quiet. And the beautiful lights on the sky. Especially in spring, the outdoors looks beautiful. The white, pink and yellow blossoms on the trees and bushes, shining in the sparse light.

Suddenly, two arms were wrapped around my waist. I jumped slightly, but then relaxed into the familiar feeling. The arms belonging to my boyfriend, without doubt. "Hey baby", he whispered into my ear. A shiver ran down my spine, his voice smooth like honey. "Hi", I whispered back. Leaning back, against him. Together we stood there for a few minuts. Just enjoying the warmth and presence of one another. At some point, I felt Rye's lips meet my neck. Leaving feather light kisses along their way. Goosebumps started to spread over my whole body. The mixture of the brunette's lips on my skin, his scent and the cold night air.

Then I felt him starting to suck. His lips on my neck. Red bruises starting to form. "Rye...", I let out, breath shaky. He just hummed, continuing what he was doing. I tilted my head to the side for him to have more space. My body completely submitting to him, the pleasure from just his lips already overwhelming. I was pulled back and onto my bed by my boyfriend. Pushed backwards and falling onto it. My back hitting the cool sheets. Rye crawled over me, supporting his weight on his elbows.

His lips met mine. Soft, yet harsh against them. The feeling so incredible. I opened my mouth to let his tongue in. It immediately colliding with mine. Fighting for dominance, even though I knew he'll win, anyway. The hands of the brown-eyed slowly traveling down my body. Pulling my t-shirt up, slipping under it. Skin on skin. My hands clawed at his back, shivering from just this little contact. Once his hand reached my ass, he squeezed it. I pulled away from the kiss, tilting my head back in pleasure. "Please Rye...", I begged desperately, not knowing for what, though.

My boyfriend pushed his fingers past my waistline, just teasing. A shaky breath left my lips. My hands having found their way to the hem of his t-shirt. Pulling it up and over his head. Fingers brushing over his abs just lightly. A desperate moan, once his fingers dipped completely into my shorts. He pulled them out right afterwards, though. Chuckling when I whined. "So desperate, baby", he whispered. Then he pulled of my shirt, too. To many clothes between us for his liking.

Rye pushed his hips down against mine. A wave of shock and pleasure going through me, my head dropping once again. Our lips found themselves again, like magnets. Moving in sync, his taste so addicting. My fingers clawing at his back on instinct, nails digging into his perfect skin. His hands all over me. Finally finding back to my shorts. Tugging them down in a quick move. A smirk on his lips.

Words: 550
18.03.2020

Hey people! Since this is oneshot 69 I had to do something at least a little dirty. I hope you liked it. Please vote, comment and request.
I hope you're all well and healthy. Pease stay inside if you can. Try to work from home and do your homework/worksheets inside. Only go outside if really necessairy. Like this we can reduce the spreading of the virus and can prevent the infections of people in danger.