29: morning run/Rylyn

Ryan

I went for a run. Like every day. But today it was different. I walked to the bench were I usually put my stuff down. I sat down and drank a bit from my water bottle. Next to me on the bench sat a young guy, probably about twenty. He drew something in his scetchbook.

He had dark blond hair and beautiful green eyes. "Hey", I said, but he didn't even look up. After some time he looked up at me and smiled shyly. I smiled back and again I said "Hello" But he just nodded at me and started drawing again. Strange.

Eventually I stood up and started to run. I trotted slowly along the path in the park. Like every day I first ran one round and then made a stop at the bench. When I arrived at the bench I was a little out of breath, one round is three miles after all. I sat down on the bench and took out my water bottle.

I drank something and looked to my side. The boy was still there. I took a closer look at what he was drawing. It was a tree and some birds, some sitting on the branches and some flying in the sky. He was really talented. I said hi, but he didn't seem to hear me. He just drew his scetch. He looked up shortly and smiled at me.

After a while I started running again. I ran my round in the park. But when I arrived at the bench again after the three miles the boy was gone. I sighed. When I went to get my water bottle out I saw a sheet of paper on my backpack. I picked it up and it was the drawing from the boy.

I looked at it closer and I saw that there was something written on it.

Hey, sorry if I came over as weird or something. I'm deaf and mute. If you'd like to meet or something, text me. ***-****-*** ~Brooklyn <3

Words: 339
16.03.2019
T

hank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Please comment, vote and send requests. 💕💕