55: Exhausted/Jacklyn

Brook

"Hey babe", my boyfriend's deep raspy voice mutters into my ear from behind. Slowly I turn around and see him leaning against the wall. I smile at him and lean up to kiss him on lips. When I want to pull away, I feel Jack pulling me back in by my waist. I move my arms, so they are wrapped around his neck and my fingers thread through his hair. Suddenly Jack turns us and presses my back to the wall. I yelp out in shock and he uses this moment to slip his tongue past my lips. Our tongues collide and start dancing. My boyfriend presses our body's further together. His hands claw at my hips and I let a moan slip past my lips.

"Wyatt! Duff!" Jack and I jump apart. Looking up I see a teacher looking at us strictly. "You better head to your classes now or you're going to be late.", she tells us. Jack nodds and takes my hand in his. Pulling me with him down the hallway to my classroom. There he presses his lips to mine again. His taste addicting, I don't want to let go, but he eventually pulls back. He pecks my cheek a last time and sends me a cheeky grin while turning around.

The next time we see each other is at lunch break, the busy high school life having prevented us from seeing each other in between. "Hi", I breath out and give my boyfriend a kiss, as I sit down next to him at our usual table. As soon as I'm sitting one of his hands land on my thigh. He squeezes lightly and turn my head to look at him. He must have noticed the stressed look on my face because he immediately asks me what's wrong. I just sigh and tell him from my first few classes. In one I forgot to bring my homework, in the other I got yelled at by the teacher for wanting to go to the toilet and in another my seat neigbor won't leave me alone.

"Oh baby", Jack slowly strokes over my cheek and hair. "I'm just so exhauselted." Tears well up in my eyes as I look up into his green orbs through my eyelashes. "Come here", he whispers and pulls me closer to him. Cuddling into his side. I feel a little better. I rest my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. That and his intoxicating smell calms me down, so that I'm able to start eating.
I stay by his side for as long as possible but eventually we have to get to our classes again.

After school I am exhausted from the long day. I make my way out of school with masses of other students. I see my boyfriend waiting for me on the side by a tree, where less people are.  Once I get to him, he takes my hand in his and takes of towards his house. The walk took us about fifteen minutes. Jack's fingertips brushed over my knuckles every now and then and it actually really calmed me down.

At his place we walk straight into his room after discarding our shoes and jackets. Since his parents are still at work we don't need to say hello to anyone. In Jack's room I immediately jump into his bed and snuggle into his covers. His smell surrounding me instantly. I can feel as he climbs in behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. His lips trail from under my ear down my jawline and to my neck. "You really that exhausted?", he mumbled softly. I only hum. "Not a good day then?", he whispers into my ear and his breath faints over my face.

I don't answer him, just turning around, pulling him towards me and snuggling more into him. One of his hands rest on my lower back and the other on top of my head. "I love you", I mumble as I close my eyes. "I love you too, baby", is what I hear before falling asleep, feeling safe and secure.

Words: 690
10.11.2019
I hope you like it. Comments and votes are appreciated! Please send requests. ❤️