45: Kitten/Ronny(Ryan😂) {pt2}

Requested by Brookysbae, bookisopium, PM_WDW_Roadtrip, british_roadie, larryxroadie

Rye

"C'mon little kitty", I whispered into my baby's ear. Brushing my fingers through his soft raven hair, stopping at his cat ears, caressing them gently. He purred and let out a content sigh.
Sonny's cat parts are so sensible and honestly it's so cute. As on queue his soft tail wrapped around my waist. "No c'mon baby, we have to get up", I retracted my hand and he let out a whine. I stood up and he followed, tapping to the kitchen.

"What do you wanna eat?", I asked my boy as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my back. I quickly turned around and hugged him back. "Pancakes?", he smiled cutely at me. I nodded and got the ingredients from the freezer and cupboards. Then I started making the pancakes.

"Here you go, little one.", I said as I put down the plate in front of Sonny. His ears twitched in excitement. "Thank you, Rye", he stated and tugged into his food. We ate in silence but as soon as we finished I jumped up. "We have to get ready, baby. I'm want to take you somewhere today."

"Okay", he mumbled cutely, standing up and walking to our bedroom. There he pulled out a hoodie of mine and put it on. Quickly, he put on some jeans before laying down on the bed. "Finished. Only waiting for you..", he said, smiled at me and snuggled into the covers.
I chuckled and smiled fondly at my baby and took my clothes. Then I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out, I dried of and got dressed.

In the bedroom I saw that Sonny was still laying on the bed. His eyes closed that his long, dark eyelashes touched his skin gently. He looked so peaceful. When I approached him slowly, I noticed that my kitten was actually asleep. I sat down next to him, making the bed dip down. My hand in his soft hair, my eyes fixed to his beautiful face.

I decided to stay home for now. We can go out in the evening as well. I'm just happy he feels welcomed here. And I'm happy he trusts me.
I just undressed Sonny from the jeans, seeing as they wouldn't be comfortable to sleep in. Then I laid down next to him, trapping my arm over his waist.

We stayed like that until the raven haired awakened. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled up at me. "Did I fall asleep?", he asked, his cheeks flushing pink. "Yes you did, baby. But it's alright."

In the evening I dragged Sonny out of my small apartement. "C'mon kitty. I'll show you something beautiful. You'll love it.", I said excited and pulled him with me. We went to the little hill behind the block. "Do we have to get up here?", he asked looking at me dumbfounded.

"Yes", I said, beaming at him. "Now c'mon, we don't wanna miss it!"
I grabbed Sonny's wrist and dragged him with me up the hill.
At the top I led him to a spot by his hand and we sat down on the grass. The green eyed looked around cautiously with big eyes. "What are we doing up here?", he asked.
"Just you wait and see..", I replied.

Only a few minutes later the sky started to turn into the brightest colours as the sun started to set. First a light orange, then pink turning to red. My boy watched the spectacle in awe, one of my arms wrapped around his waist protectively. I caressed his hip with my fingertips lightly, drawing patterns. The dark red turned into a beautiful violet and a shining purple. Sonny put his head ony shoulder, his arms finding their way around my torso. Finally the sky shone in a dark blue that almost looked black. The bright stars dancing happily.

The hybrid looked up at me, his green eyes glistening. "It's beautiful", he whispered. "Not as beautiful as you", I whispered back, a cheeky smile on my lips. Playfully he hit my chest but then grinned up at me, his cheeks bright red. Staring into each others eyes, I couldn't help but lean forward towards the gorgeous boy. I felt his calm breath on my skin, our lips only inches away. Closing the gap, I brought my lips to his soft ones in a short but meaningful kiss.

Words: 741
25.07.2019
Thank you so much on the response to the last few oneshots. I really appreciate every single comment!

I hope you liked this one. Leave a vote and comment.
Also: I'm on vacation the next two weeks but I'll still try and write/post.
Love ya 💓