20: I hope/Randy

3rd persons pov

Andy paced around in the bathroom nervously. His gaze fixed to the ground in front of his feet. His hands got sweaty and his knees started to shake. But he couldn't stop pacing around. Just at the thought of the worst outcome he got goose bumps.

When five minutes had passed he became more and more nervous. He hesitated but eventually picked up the pregnancy test, from where he had placed it on the edge of the sink earlier. With trembling hands he guided the plastic stick in front of his face. He couldn't read it properly though, too afraid of the result.

Andy blankly stared at it for a while until he snapped back to realisation. He looked at the stick again and read it.

Two lines.... positiv....

He immediately slumped to the ground, his legs growing weak. He pulled his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them. Then he laid his head on his knees and started to cry. Soon the crying started to turn into sobbing. His whole body shaking violently with every wave of sobs that came through him.

He started thinking about what would happen now. How would his boyfriend react? What would he think about this whole situation? Would he leave him? Or would he stay? Would he be happy about it?

"Andy?" A knock on the bathroom door startled Andy. "Andy are you in there?" He could identify Rye's voice and instantly started to panic. "Andy, baby please open up", Rye pleaded and shook the door handle.

"Go away Rye", Andy yelled but ended up crying again. "No Andy, you're obviously crying. Please let me in", Rye answered but Andy desperately wanted to prevent this. "I'm coming out in five minutes, but please Rye. Go away.", Andy pleaded. Rye sighed but agreed and went to his room so he could still hear Andy opening the bathroom door.

Andy eventually started to calm down. After a few more minutes his breathing was back to normal. He splashed some water on his face. His eyes were red and puffy but the reddening already started to go back. Andy put the pregnancy test into his jeans pocket and tried to hide it as good as possible. Then he quickly ran to his room and searched for a place to hide it. Eventually he put the test into his wardrobe between his t-shirts.

Then Andy looked into the mirror for a last check to see if his face was back to normal. After that he went downstairs into the living room. Much to his surprise Rye wasn't there. But he just sat down on the sofa next to Mikey and they started to chat.

Meanwhile Rye sat in his room under his bed thinking about what just happened. Why didn't Andy come to him and talk? Normally he always came crawling to his boyfriend when he felt the urge to talk or cry. And Rye would hold him until he calmed down. But not this time, Andy pushed him away and it worried Rye. He decided to give him some time though. If he wouldn't talk to him about this in a weeks time Rye would ask him about it.

Two days later Andy couldn't hold it anymore. He needed to tell it someone. But he didn't know how they would react. He desperately wanted to tell Rye and share his luck with him. So it could become their luck. But Andy decided to tell Mikey first. See how his best friend reacts and ask him for advise for telling his boyfriend.

So Andy went to Mikey's room. He knocked and after he got a 'come in' he opened the door. Mikey sat on his bed and looked up to Andy. "Hey mate. What's up?", Mikey asked Andy. On the look on Andy's face Mikey could see that it was serious.

Mikey scooted over on his bed and patted the side next to him as a sign for Andy to sit down. "Mikey I...", Andy said while sitting down and he started to cry. Mikey wrapped an arm around his shoulders and Andy started to tell him everything from the beginning. Mikey listened carefully while Andy talked and run his hand up and down Andy's arm. When Andy finished Mikey advised him to talk to Rye. He was sure that Rye would be happy about it. That he wants to be a dad. So Andy went into Rye's room.

Of course he was nervous. Really nervous. But he had to do it anyway. Rye had a right to know about his own child. Rye looked up at Andy when he entered the room. Before Rye could ask anything Andy had already turned around and exited the room again. He remembered the pregnancy test in his room and got it. Back in his boyfriends room Andy sat down next to him and without a word he put the test on his lap. Rye looked at it confused but when he realised what it was he jumped up. "Are you serious?", Rye squealed happily. Andy just nodded. "Andy baby! Oh my god. I'm going to be a dad."

Rye pulled Andy into a thight hug. "I'm going to be a dad. I'm going to be a dad!", Rye chanted through the room. Andy was happy and relieved. He couldn't believe that Rye was really that happy about him being pregnant. But he was.

Rye took Andy by his hand and pulled him down the stairs into the kitchen where the other boys were. "Guys we have good news. Guess what!", Rye shouted and everyone looked at him. "Andy's pregnant", Brooklyn answered casually. "What how do you know?", Andy asked surprised and looked at Mikey. "The whole neighboorhood knows. Considering how loud Rye shouted", Jack said and everyone laughed while Rye blushed furiously.

The boys chatted the night away after the good news. About everything. But mainly about the baby. Eventually they went to bed. Andy and Rye went into Rye's room. They got ready for bed and climbed up into Rye's. They laid down and Rye wrapped an arm around his boyfriend from behind. He put his hand on Andy's stomach and kissed the boys cheek.

"You're so beautiful Andy", Rye spoke softly. "So beautiful, I hope out baby will have your beautiful lips." He traced Andy's lips with his finger and kissed them. "I hope it will have your beautiful eyes" Rye whiped his thumbs over Andy's closed eyelids and kissed them too. "I hope it will have your beautiful hair", Rye whispered and run his fingers through Andy's hair. "And I hope that it will look exactly like you Mr. Handsome", Andy whispered back and placed his hand over Rye's on his stomach. Rye kissed Andy's neck lovingly. "I love you Ryan", Andy mumbled before his eyes slipped shut to Rye humming and tracing shapes on his stomach. "I love you too baby", Rye whispered into Andy's ear. Like this the two soon to be parents fell asleep, feeling save and happy as ever.

Words: 1185
16.02.2019
Happy Birthday Andy! Honestly can't believe you're 25 now. And Rye's 23. My babys are growing up so fast 😭.
I really hope you liked this one. I really enjoyed writing it. There is a rather long a/n coming now but I would appreciate if you read it.

So I just wanted to say thank you.💖
•To everyone who read my storys/oneshots.
•To everyone who supports me with this book.
•To everyone who commented.
•To everyone who voted.
This book is nearly at 2.8K reads and at over 💯 votes and it makes me insanely happy. So really a massive thank you to everyone who voted, I appreciate every single one of you. I wanted to say three special thank yous since this is the 20th oneshot I thought I'd do this.

1. Really big thank you to my friend yoko_chan23 thanks for letting me fangirl with you. I really enjoy fangirling with you even/especially because we're fangirling over different things and it really makes me happy. ❤️❤️

2. Massive thank you to ChloeGuilfoyle I have your name memorised by now. You're always one of the first people to read my new update/part. Also you're voting on every oneshot (as one of the first) and it makes me so happy knowing that you like what I write. ❤️❤️

3. A really big as f*ck massive thank you to Zonahfandomforever you were the only one who requested anything since the beginning of this book. It made me really happy. I wanted to try writing requests for really long but no one requested anything. So thank you so much for doing it. I appreciate that really much. Keep requesting if you have any ideas, I'll write them gladly. 💖❤️

So guys thank you again. Please request some stuff, I enjoy writing them. Also there are probably a few long ones coming. Well at least I hope so because the short ones are going on my nerves right now. I have a few ideas on my own but I would love to hear your ideas so that you can read what you love. Thanks again, love you so much 💖❤️💖💖❤️💖💖❤️💖💖❤️💖

~Vali~ {@Valiwyatt}