72: Omega/Honny

"Come on, Harps", my friend Brook yelled. We were currently on a run through the forest. Rye was running in front of me, his wolf letting out yelps of happiness. Being freed after not letting him out for so long really was relieving. Brook and I running right behind him, struggling to catch up. "Rye, wait up!", I yelled after him. He just looked back, smirking and took off even faster. Brook and I sped up to, our legs carrying us forwards. The soft moss under our feet gave in with every step we took. The air smelled like spring. A little bit like rain, which was only logic since it was raining just yesterday. The mixture of different types of flowers mingling in the air. A fresh breeze playing with our hair.

Suddenly, I could smell the most amazing scent I've ever smelt. I stopped dead in my tracks. Tilting my head back to get everything I could from the smell. Wanting as much as I could get, so addicting. Brook and Rye continued running, only noticing I was gone, once they were way farther. Coming back to me slowly. "What's wrong, Harper?", Rye asked. I just shook my head, tilting it back even more. I took in a deep breath, inhaling the scent. Then I started howling, as if my body did it on its own. I took off into the direction I believed the smell was coming from. "Harper!", my friends screamed after me, but all that mattered to me that exact moment was the amazing smell.

Coming closer, I could feel my body reacting. The scent increasing, now obviously being a mixture of honey and lavender. A hint of rose coming through, as well. Finally, I could see a figure laying in the grass. Birds chirping and hopping around him. Seeing as he was in his human form, I decided to shift back too. Slowly I walked towards him. Being close enough, I saw a mop of curly raven-black hair on top of his head. He was tall, like really tall. He sat up once he heard me, looking at me intensely. And if his scent hasn't made it clear, his figure and the way he was sitting definitely did. He was an omega. My omega to be exact. My mate!

I kept walking closer, hoping not to startle him away. His gaze met mine, his green orbs staring into my blue ones. "Hey", I whispered once I was close enough. He smiled back at me, letting out a soft 'hi'. My hand reached out for his, taking it gently. Immediately sparks erupted. They ran up my arm and through my whole body. "What's your name, little one?", I asked after a while. "Sonny", he said, "yours?" I smiled at him. That was such an adorable name, fitting perfectly for him. "I'm Harper" Sonny nodded and rested his head on my shoulder, that being able since I had sat down just a few moments ago. Just then I noticed Rye and Brook standing a few metres away from us, watching from the distance. They smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

After hours of laughing, chatting and getting to know Sonny, it was getting dark and time for us to go home. Especially for him, since he was an Omega. "Come on, we have to get home, baby", I said softly. He whined cutely, making me coo. "Alpha..." I stood up anyways, not wanting him out this late. Worried for my mate. "We can see each other again tomorrow. I promise baby" He sighed, but let me pull him up. Together we shifted into our wolf forms. He was absolutely stunning. Light brown fur all around his body. He jumped up and down happily. I smiled at him and started running. Making sure he was right behind me. I slowed down, letting him catch up with me to trot next to each other. Once at his house, I licked the top of his head as a goodbye. "I'll see you tomorrow, bubs."

Words: 676
09.04.2020

I hope you enjoyed and like it. Please comment, vote and request.