12: sick/Mack

Requested by Zonahfandomforever
Hope that's what you wanted?

Jack

I jolted awake, jumped out of bed not even caring if I woke up Mikey and ran to the bathroom. I immediately throwed up into the toilette. I began to sweat agressively but I was cold.

After about five minutes I heard someone tiptoeing into the bathroom. I felt a hand on my back and immediately knew it was Mikey. He crouched down next to me and took me into his arms.

"Jack, you're shaking violently. Come on lets get you back to bed.", Mikey spoke calmly. I shook my head and clutched onto the toilette seat. I felt like I was about to throw up again.

After about another five to ten minutes of just holding me while I threw up, Mikey spoke again: "Okay c'mon now. It's 3 a.m. you should get some sleep." I just nodded too exhausted to talk and Mikey helped me back to bed.

He tugged me into the covers and then climed in behind me. Mikey wrapped his arms around my waist protectively but not to thight and I cuddled into his chest. "Good night Mikey.", I said sleepily.

"Good night love. I love you, so much.", Mikey whispered and kissed me on my head. Soon I fell asleep.

*In the morning*
I was watching some series on netflix when Mikey came back with a tea in his hand. He placed the mug on the table next to the bed.

"Mike, I can't drink this right now. It's gonna come up again anyways.", I said, not feeling like drinking or eating anything at the moment.

"Please Jack. Only a few sips at a time. And then you wait ten minutes till the next few sips. Just to see if it's staying in.", Mikey pleaded. Reluctantly I took a few small sips of the tea.

It kept it in for about half an hour taking a sip every few minutes. But then I felt the urge to throw up again and jumped up. I ran to the bathroom and howered over the toilette seat. I could hear Mikey run upstairs from the living room. Soon he was by my side running his hand soothingly over my back.

A few minutes later I went back to Mikey's room with his help and got into bed. I felt Mikey stroke my cheek and kiss me a few times on the head. But soon I dozed off into a restless sleep.

Words: 408
31.01.2019
Hope you like it. Please tell me what you think and send in requests. ❤️