65: That Day/Rylyn

"Hi, sorry", I said as I approached a guy. I got lost in the city where I was on holiday. This guy was just standing around and I figured he might be able to help me. When he didn't react, I asked again. He turned around and pulled out his earphones, smiling at me. And holy shit! This guy was gorgeous. He had chocolate brown eyes, his lips were shaped perfectly, his hair short, but still a beautiful brown. "You okay there?", he chuckled and I noticesd I was staring. "Oh, yeah sorry. I'm kind of lost. And I was wondering if you know how to get there?", I pointed at a place on my map.

The guy took a step closer to see what I was pointing at. His breath hit my neck and immediately shivers ran down my spine. He, of course, noticed and chuckled. "It's actually not far from here. Come on, I'll show you. I'm Rye, by the way", the brown haired said. "Brook", I smiled at him. "Okay, come on Brook.", Rye took my hand in his and pulled me with him.

Rye showed me the city and every beatiful place he knew. We took pictures in front of curches, houses and parks. Afterwards, we decided to go to a coffee shop. He got us both a tea and we sat down in the park nearby. "Thank you for today", I said. "No, thank you", he answered. "I didn't think today would turn out this great." Blushing, the heat rushed to my cheeks. The brunette smiled at me and I immediately had to smile back.

I noticed my heart beating faster. I caught his beatiful eyes. He stared into mine and I into his brown ones. I noticed him slowly leaning forward, towards me. My eyes slipped cllose. Feeling his soft lips on mine was heavenly. They moved against mine perfectly, fitting like puzzle pieces. My arms moved around his neck, fingers going into his hair. His resting on my waist, pulling me closer by it.

After pulling away, a few minutes later, we smiled at each other. "Hey", he whipered. "Hi", I whispered back, my smile widening. For a few  minutes we just looked at each other, smiling. Rye leaned in again, pressing a quick kiss to my lips and taking my hand. "How about you give me your number?", he asked. I nodded, typing it in his phone, that he had handed me.

We stayed in the park for a little longer, sharing kisses every now and then. At some point, I had to go back to the hotel. But that day, I met the most important person of my life. My husband Ryan!

Words: 451
24.02.2020
I hope you enjoyed reading this oneshot, and that you liked it. Please give me feedback, comment something. Vote and send requests. <3