I'm leaving on a jet plane

~Rose's POV~

"Good morning." I said, tearing up at Niall walking into the kitchen.

"Morning love." He replied, hugging me. "When do we go to the airport? The others are coming so we need a time to meet up."

"Uhh, my flight leaves at one, so we need to leave at 12:00." I told him. He nodded and typed on his phone. I walked upstairs and brought my many suitcases downstairs to put in the car, it was already 11:45.

"I'm really going to miss you." Niall said, as I closed the trunk.

"Me too." I replied kissing him.

~Delilahs POV~

"GET OUT GET OT GET OUTTA THAT BED! AND GO FIND YOUR PURSE INSTEAD! I DON'T I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS IS BUT YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE KEY AND I NEED THAT ONE KEY!" I woke up to Louis screaming into my ear.

"Geez what?" I asked, sitting up.

"My Lamborghini keys are gone and that's what you drove last night so I assumed they were in your purse." He smiled and kissed my temple.

"Yeah here." I mumbled tossing them at him. "Wait, you want to take the Lamborghini to the airport? That just screams out to all the directioners that we're there." I laughed.

"Oh well we think its pretty damn cool. Now get ready, we need to leave in fifteen minutes." He chucked some clothes to me before leaving. I started to cry, one of my best friends was leaving today.

~Danielle's POV~

"Okay, keys, shades, bottles, what are we forgetting?" I asked Liam from the car. Ever since the kids were born we've been stressed out and forgetting things.

"The kids!" Liam screamed, running into the house. He came back out with them in the stroller just like how we left them in the living room. He put them into the car seats and I teared up. She's leaving.

*****************

~Rose's POV~

"Flight 6969 to Ohio is now boarding." The lady said.

"AHAHA you got the worst flight number ever!" Harry laughed, and everyone joined.

"Well this is it I guess." I said, pickin up my carry on.

"Delilah, you're the best friend I could ever ask for, I saved you and you saved me. I'm going to miss you so much." I said hugging her. She started crying again.

"Hey this isn't a goodbye, it's a see you later." She told me, wiping her tears.

"Louis, I'll miss you, your screaming lightens my day." I said smiling.

"And your sarcasm lightens mine." He smiled, pecking me on the cheek

"Dani, your the best mother for the kids, and your babies. Keep them in line for me." I chuckled.

"Will do babe." She said, tearing up.

"Liam, Daddy Direction, I want you to make them watch Toy Story every day, and you know Nialls bedtime is 9:30 because he gets cranky after that." I chuckled.

"I'll send him up at nine then." He grinned and pecked my forehead

"Zayn, Zayn, Zayn. Don't start global warmin with all of the hair products you use. I am looking foreward to a wedding." I smiled, hugging him.

"I'll simply use my gel." He told me.

"Harry......Don't starve the dog." I smiled at him joking

"It's okay, Niall eats plenty." He shot back before embracing me in a hug. Lastly I moved onto Niall.

"I love you so much. You are the best thing to happen to me and I can't wait for the day to call you my husband. I'll Skype you and the others everyday." I told him, tearing up.

"I love you too. And when I see you we'll fly to Ireland so you can meet my parents." He smiled, and gave me a final kiss.

"Last call for flight 6969." The lady spoke. Harry stifled a laugh and Del elbowed him in the gut.

"Bye guys." I smiled, a few tears falling.

"Bye Rose we love you!" They all chorused.

"Love you too." I whispered, heading to the plane.

--------

A/N: AHHH! Only one more chapter before the next book! Sorry for not updating, I was in America visiting family up in Michigan! We met up at my Nan's house and the famous Erin that you hear about all the time was there too lol yay :D she shoved me into cow poop because I made her milk the cow because I had no clue how. She was like," oh god this is so disgusting!" And I started laughing. Then walking out of the barn she was like," hey what's that?" And then soved me in the poop. Lol I love this girl.

ANYWAYS! Thanks for reading and I'm so sad only 1 chapter left!

-Jen