When I look into your eyes

~Delilahs POV~

"Did I hear my name?" I asked walking in. The boys gasped and the girls grinned. The first thing I noticed was two baby girls

"Danielle, they're gorgeous! What are the names?" I asked

"Rosetta and Delilah Payne." She told me, and the biggest grin broke out on my face, I held back tears and Rose and I hugged.

"Congrats you two." I said. Liam was still in shock of seeing me and Dani nodded, smiling.

"Delilah...your hair is fabullooouuusss!" Zayn said, getting over his shock.

"Thanks." I said laughing, and Rose started to play with it. I looked around the room. The boys were watching my every move.

"Oh Harry, here's your birthday present, I got it before Lou and I left..." I said, but broke off at the end. I still wasn't ready to talk about it. I reached into my bag and pulled out the gift. He smiled and ripped up the paper within seconds.

"Whoa no way!" Harry shouted. "You got me an iMac?!" He gave me a hug and I laughed. I looked at the boys' faces, Liam and Zayn were smiling at me, Niall and Rose we're staring into eachothers eyes, and Louis was watching my every move with sad eyes and a straight face. I turned away because he tried to lock eyes with me.

"Lilah I'm so glad you came." Liam said, walking over to me with Rosetta still in his arms.

"It's good to be back, but I'm headed home after a few days" I told him with a sad smile.

"Well, would you like to be Delilahs godmother?" He asked me, and I started to jump up and down doing me happy dance.

"Yes! Wait, who's the godfather?" I said, stopping my dancing.

"Uhh.....Louis."

~Louis's POV~

Her expression dropped but she still nodded, she didn't want to pass up being there for Dani's kid, even if it meant being the godparent with me. That's what I love about her. Her hair was a pretty color, but I still like her natural light brown. She still looked the same apart from the messier fact from being on a long plane ride. Suddenly, she and I locked eyes. Hers were filled with hurt and betrayal. The usual happy brown was a deep one, as if she were remembering all of the times she looked into mine.

"Can I talk to you?" I mouthed. She nodded and we walked into the hallway.

"What do you want to talk about? We have nothing to talk about." She said, her Doncaster accent had gotten stronger.

"Can I please have one more chance with you? Delilah I love you and you can't look me in the eyes and say that you don't love me too." I said to her, my eyes starting to fill up with tears.

"You have had so many chances with me it's not even funny. And what hurts the most is that I do love you Louis, but us just wasn't meant to happen." Del said, turning to walk away.

"DELILAH TOMLINSON YOU GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW." I shouted a her. She turned around.

"Did you just call me Delilah Tomlinson?" She asked, getting pissed. Oh shit. "That is he most cruel joke I have EVER HEARD! TO HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL ME THAT WHEN THAT IS WHY WE BROKE UP AND I HAD TO FUCKING MOVE AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE I LOVE. Becaus I wasn't good enough for you." She said that last part quietly.

"Don't say that. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." I said, lowering my voice down to hers.

"Then why don't you want a future with me?" Del asked, a few tears had managed to fall down both of our faces.

"I do. I want a future so bad with you! When fans saw me I started running and I dropped the ring when I tripped. I lost it, the entire thing is my fault." I told her, wiping away her tears. She broke out into a small smile.

"Really?" She asked.

"Really." I said, before we kissed. It was full of love, forgiveness, longing and rainbows. It was the best one we had ever shared.

"I love you." She whispered

"I love you too. Be my girlfriend again? One more chance?" I asked her. She nodded and we kissed again. When we broke apart our foreheads rested against one another's.

"Let's change your hair back to its old color, shall we?" I told her, grinning.

"We shall. This washes out if you use the right shampoo, it wasn't a permanent dye." Del said looking up at me.

"Good." I kissed her forehead and we walked back into the room, hand in hand.