Doncaster

~Delilah's POV~

Dani Rose and I were having a girls day when suddenly there was a knock on the door. We all looked at eachother and put our finger on our nose and burst out laughing.

"OPEN THE DOOR ROSE!" Harry called

"OR WE KNOCK IT DOWN!" Zayn called

"Boys no we will no-" poor Liam got cut off. Danielle giggled at his father moment.

"1!" They shouted. Rose winked and stood up.

"2!" She went to he door and put her hand on the knob.

"3!" The called out right as she swung open the door. They were carrying Louis plank style because they were going to ram him in the door. They came charging in and crashed into the lamp. We all started to laugh at them in a heap on the floor.

"Wait! Why did you use my boyfriend as the ram!?" I asked getting back on the couch, almost knocking over my toe nail polish. Thank god because this is a cream couch!

"He had a hard head." Harry said smiling at me.

"Don't hurt my boyfriend!" I screamed throwing my arms in the air like the Olympic gymnastics when they land. I just thought it was fun.

"Yeah don't hurt her boyfriend." Louis said coming over to peck my lips. I pulled away because his hair was tickling my face but he rolled on top of me. He straddled me and slipped his tounge into my mouth.

"Get a room! There are Niall's in here!" Liam said covering Niall's eyes.

"OK!" Lou shouted throwing me over his shoulder. When we got to the bedroom we just sat on the bed.

"So I wanna ask you something." He said twiddling his thumbs. Oh god don't propose in the bed! I nodded for him to go on though.

"Do you want to take a trip back to Doncaster with me? I want to introduce you to my family as my girlfriend officially. And your mum is back over there now too." He said locking my gaze.

"Yeah! I miss mummy and my actual mum!" I said chuckling. When we were kids we called each others mums our mummy.

"And my sisters love you." He said pecking my lips.

"That they do." I said standing up.

"We'll get packing the flight is tomorrow!" He said as we walked out the door. But of coarse, he smacked my bum.

I can't believe it! I'm going home!