Day 1: Baby day

~Rose's POV~

"Niall....I'm moving to Ohio." I told him.

"What?!" He whispered, since the others were probably eavesdropping.

"I got hired as a swim team coach but the job is in Ohio." I said," this means we have to break up." I whispered he last part, tears streaming down my face. He started to tear up.

"Rose don't say that, we can make this work." He plead, holding onto my hand.

"No Niall, we jus can't. We need to break up. I'm so sorry." I told him, turning away.

"When do you leave?" He said, turning me around.

"5 days." I said.

"The. We're going to make every day count.

******

The next day I woke up to Niall gently shaking me.

"It's time to go get the babies!" He said, grinning. I rushed out to go get changed.

"So today were having a day in with everyone, to get Rosetta and Little Dee used to us!" He told me as I walked with him to the car.

"And what about tomorrow?" I asked him, smiling. I wish he and I didn't have to end, but this is my career, like performing is his.

"Well that's a secret that you'll find out tomorrow." He replied, smirking as we drove down the streets.

************

"Welcome home!" Danielle said to Rosetta in her arms.

"You'll love it here." Liam told Little Dee in his arms. We call her that because my name is simply Rose, and they'll call her Rosetta. However Delilah is Delilah, so Little Dee was born.

"Care for Toy Story? The kids will grow up to hate it so might as well get em started now Liam!" Harry said and we all laughed.

"Can I just like, live, on your couch?" Del said sprawling across it.

"But your moving in with me again!" Louis exclaimed. They decided to move back in, so Lipah is back, for good I hope. They all knew I was leaving soon, Delilah started to cry when I had told her and the boys yesterday.

"I am. Now get off me you oaf." She laughed, when Louis sat on her stomach. The couple once more. Haha I'm wierd in here, thank god Niall can't mind read.

"What about Mario Kart?" Zayn asked.

"NO." Niall and Dani said at the same time.

"We do not need the kids to hear you say bad words." Danielle finished.

"Toy Story it is." I said, snuggling into Nialls chest as the movie started. We spent the rest of the day enjoying the movies and listening to the cute little baby noises every few minutes.