I need non perverted friends

~Rose's POV~

"Good morning love!" Niall said as I opened my eyes. The room seemed too empty.

"Where is everybody else?" I asked him, sitting up. My stomach seared in pain. I reached my hand over to see the stitches from surgery, and I saw a hunk of my arm missing.'oh yeah. I quickly put it away, it makes me want to throw up.

"They went to go get Harry out of the mentally challenged ward." He said chuckling. I burst out laughing. I am never going to let him forget this.

"The doctors said you could leave tomorrow!" Ni said and I did a happy dance. I hit the nurse button. She walked in shortly.

"Yes?" She said, giving me a big smile. Ha for once a good nurse.

"Can I get a wrap over my arm? This kinda freaks me out." I said sheepishly. She went to the cabinets and pulled out a wrap that matched my skin tone. When she finished it looked exactly like a normal arm. She then left.

"So, since you get to leave tomorrow, do you want to go out to dinner with me to celebrate?" He said, twiddling his thumbs. Here's the problem. I'm not sure wether I like him or not. Oh god dammit. Eh, this date could help me decide I guess.

"Sure Nialler." I said and he gave me an embarrassed but joyful smile. Just then everyone walked in with a deshiveled Harry who was only in his boxers. I burst out laughing at him.

"They used my hair as a toilet brush." He said, totally fazed and disturbed. Delilah started laughing with me, make Louis laugh. I pointed at the bathroom and tossed him a towel from beside my bed, meaning for him to shower. He mumbled a," thanks" before making a run for the bathroom.

"Whoa your arm is fixed!" Zayn said as he took a seat next to Niall.

"Not exactly, it's a nude wrap, to make it look normal." I said. He nodded his head.

"Why don't we all have take away tomorrow at me and Liam's flat tomorrow to celebrate you getting out of this fucked up place!" Danielle said. Liam chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Actually, I'm taking her out to dinner tomorrow." Niall said grinning at me. Delilah and Louis high fived. I now am willing to bet money they were trying to set us up.

"Finally! The leprechaun grew some balls!" Harry said, coming out of the bathroom, naked might I add. Lou covered Del's eyes and she giggled. Dani hid into LiLi's chest.

"And you haven't! Put some clothes on!" Zayn shouted, with a look of horror as he hid his own face. We all laughed and he trudged into the bathroom, coming back out with his clothes on.

"I'm doing your face tomorrow." Lilah said.

"I'm doing your hair tommorow." Dani said.

"Fine." I agreed, and they grinned and squirmed around happily on their boyfriends laps. Suddenly Deliliah gave a look of horror. Louis blushed madly. He walked shamefully into the bathroom.

"What was that?" Harry asked her, as she sat down in the chair, stiffly.

"I gave Louis a boner." She said, shocked. Harry burst out laughing and ran into the bathroom. He ran back out.

"That's the biggest one I've ever seen him have!" He shouted and fell on the floor laughing. Even Delilah started to chuckle.

Yep, these are the people I live with.

I need non perverted friends.