Day Five: Part Two

I've realized something, the book is almost over! There will be about one or two more chapters before I move onto the next book in the series! No hints on the next book, I already have it planned out ;) but thank you all so much for reading my book and he previous one Hey There Delilah, thanks for your comments, they're amaZAYN!

The only hint you get of the next book; Rose will be back :)

Thank you my lovely readers!

~Onedirectionin <3

~Rose's POV~

"Turn to stoooone! You shine me when I'm aloooone!" I sang out with the radio to Lights by Ellie Goulding. I was putting on my black dress (photo on side) that went perfectly with my new heels. Oddly, Danielle and Delilah turned down helping me prep, they had to be somewhere...but Delilah ran in and gave me a ton of hair instructions then left. Typical her. But that's really wierd of them to turn something like this down... I shook off the thought as I curled my hair to perfection. My blonde hair was in neat curls down to my middle back. I did final touch ups on my eyeliner and smokey eyes then grabbed my handbag. But there was a post it note stuck on it.

Even though it involved no knife, go to the place where you saved my life.

-Delilah

Hmm, THE OLD POOL! Where I saved her from drowning! Niall never told me where to go, I guess it's a game to get there! I hopped into my car and drove to the pool. Outside I saw Delilah in a pretty light blue dress with, new, silver heels. Her hair was also curled, but much better done as she was a hair stylist. She was grinning and holding another bright green post it note.

This is a place people might mourn, but go to where my joys were born.

-Danielle

"Easy! The hospital!" I said and Del winked before we both hopped into my car. Sure enough Dani was standing in the front doors with a bright pink post it note. She hopped in the car wearing a pretty red silk dress and the nude heels.

The place we hide when Del isn't merry, the boys and I use it as a sanctuary.

-Harry

I burst out laughing and drove of to Del and Lou's flat. I ran inside and pushed the fridge over. There in the door was Harry, in a tux and bow tie. He was holding a blue post it.

The fat suit might not have been the best, but then again neither was Harry's vest! Go to where we had gone in these.

-Louis

I laughed and we walked to the car. Thank god I drive a range rover. I sped off to the mall. Louis stood out there in dress pants and a white shirt with black suspenders on. I ran out to him and he pecked me on the cheek before going to sit with Del. I looked at the yellow post it,

This animal place doesn't go moo, instead it has monkey poo.

-Zayn

I ran back and started the car.

"Hey Dani, where are the kids?" I asked as I pulled out of the drive.

"With my mum she's came to watch them." She replied and I pulled into the zoo parking lot. Zayn was there in a tux and tie. He held another green post it.

It's not flying, it's falling with style!

-Liam

I laughed at his Toy Story reference, too easy, the airport. We ran into the car.

"Your boyfriend is a dork!" Zayn told Dani, she stuck her tounge out at him.

"He really is.." She said after looking at the post it. There at the airport was Liam in a tux, with a bolo tie. He held a pink post it.

Last but not least, it's my turn to have you. Have Liam drive, he knows where to go. See you soon love.

-Niall

I smiled and Liam hopped into the drivers, me into the passengers. I turned around to talk to them.

"Louis, stop poking my curls." Lilah said, laughing.

"They're so bouncy!" He said, looking mesmerized.

"That's what she said!" Harry laughed with a cheeky grin.

"I have said that to her before.." Lou replied and Del blushed as red as Dani's dress and hid her face in his chest, and smacked him in the arm.

"That's not where you were smacking him when he said that!" Zayn said and high fived Harry.

"Shut up!" Delilah said, tomato red.

"Boys stop it." Liam said, going all Daddy Direction.

"Thank you Liam." Delilah mumbled from Louis's chest.

"We're here." He said, leading me out. I turned around to say thank you, but they were gone. I looked around, and saw a trail of pink yellow green and blue post it notes. I smiled and followed them. They led me through the trees to a small place with lights strung around it, and Niall in a tux.

"You look amazing." He whispered, giving me a kiss.

"You do too! Niall this is spectacular thank you so much! You've made my last few days here the best. I couldn't ask for anything or anyone better." I said, tearing up. He grinned at me.

"Don't cry! Come on, I got nando's." he led me to the table and it was full of peri peri chicken. We ate in a comfortable silence, just enjoying eachothers company. Suddenly I heard music in the background. It was ours by Taylor Swift. We decided it to be our song because it fit how our situation will be when I'm in Ohio.

"If you were here we'd laugh about their vacant stares" he whispered into my ear as we slowly danced. I realized the voice singing wasnt Taylor's though. I looked around and saw Delilah hoing a mic singing.

"Delilah's singing." I said, astonished. She sounds amazing.

"She's terrific." He said. We swayed around listening to Delilah sing the chorus, harmonizing with Louis.

"So don't you worry your pretty little mind people throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard. The stakes are high, the waters rough. But this love is ours." They sang, the boys singing the oohs. When the final words came. He stopped and stared at me.

"This love is ours." He repeated. Getting down on one knee.

"I love you so much Rose, I can't even think how we would be broken up. I just can't end things with you. I want you to be mine when your in Ohio, I want poee to notice this and say, that's Rose, Nialls fiancé. Rose, will you marry me?" He asked, his eyes hopeful and pulling out the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. It had tiny sapphires around the big main diamond.

"Yes!" I whispered out. He put the ring on my finger and twirled me around. The boys dani and del came out and hugged us.

"Louis liked it because of all of the karats in it. He thought they used actual carrots in it" Niall laughed. Lou blushed and looked down.

"Let's go home. Early morning tomorrow." Liam said, being Daddy Direction.

"Let's go fiancé" Niall whispered in my ear. I smiled at him and he pulled me in for our best kiss yet. It was full of passion and love and longing.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He replied, his bright blue eyes sparkling.