You idiots almost killed Paul!

~Louis's POV~

Rose and Dani burst through the door worried. Del used to do that...STOP. She's gone.

"What the hell happened?" Rose shouted.

"Paul fainted. And bumped his head on the floor." Zayn replied.

"How?!" Danielle asked.

"We'll you see...

~10 min ago~

"This is perfect!" Harry exclaimed looking at the video. We were prank ing Paul to put me in a good mood.

"PAUUULLL!" I called.

"What happened now?" He said jogging in.

"Look what I just uploaded to twitter!" I said. I hadn't really, this was part of the prank. Harry hit play.

Video:

"Louis...Paint me like one of your French girls." Harry said in a girls voice, laying on the couch with a pillow over his penis. We were recreatin the titanic scene.

"It showed me concentratin on drawing, but the canvas par was playing the drawing from the movie.

"How does it look?" Harry asks. I turn the canvas around to show a stick figure with a giant penis with curly hair.

THE END

"YOU-YOU UPLOADED THAT TO TWITTER?!" Paul shouted. I nodded.

"Ooh look, 1.3 million views already!" Harry said, pretending to scroll through his phone.

~PRESENT TIME~

And that's when Paul passed out!" I finished. Their jaws hung open. Then Dani started to laugh.

"You idiots almost killed Paul!" Rose said, laughing too. Niall went and put his arm around her and they both laughed.

"He's going to kill you when he wakes up and finds out its fake!" Liam said, chuckling with Danielle.

"LOUIS! HARRY!" Paul screamed from the couch.

Lol I'm screwed. It made me forget about Delilah for a bit. But I now remember.

God damn it I'm never getting over her.