Back in New York...

~Rose's POV~

/Can I talk 2 u?/ I sent to Niall. I hadn't wanted to say it out loud, everything was awkward from Liam storming off. Nialler looked at me and nodded. We both walked to the kitchen.

"Hi. I want to say sorry for what I said to you. I'm not the best with my feelings after he who shall not be mentioned anymore." I said looking into his bright blue eyes. He nodded.

"I'm sorry too. I get really awkward around girls and scare them off. I just have been looking for my princess. I'll do anything to find her." He said walking towards me. "Anything." He whispered. And then he kissed me. Sparks and butterflies erupted in my stomach and I kissed back. He pulled away.

"Tell me you didn't feel anything." He said. I stayed silent. He smiled and walked out. I just stood there stunned. I think I'm in love with Niall.

~Harry's POV~

"I'm going to go and talk to Liam. I think he needs to talk to someone before you see him Dani." I said standing up. I walked through the hall and knocked on Liam's door

"Go away." He croaked.

"It's Harry" I said back. I walked in and saw him on the bed clutching a pillow. It looked like he was crying.

"Hey Li, what's wrong, that's amazing that its twins!" I said quietly, sitting next to him.

"What if I'm not ready? What if I'm a terrible father and can't take care of two kids?" He sniffed.

"Liam, your DADDY DIRECTION for a reason. You take care of 4 kids and a total of 7 maniacs daily. I think you can handle it. And talk to Danielle. She feels terrible. I know what it feels like to feel as if the person your with doesn't love you back. I always will have feelings for Delilah and its hard to get over but she and Lou are a happy couple. It breaks me to see it, but I'll find someone who loves me too. Go show Dani that you love her too. She needs you now more than ever." I said. I felt better, telling someone how I felt about Del, and helping him. He nodded and smiled, before running out of the room to go to Danielle. I tried to kill some time by watching tv. But something caught my eye. It was about Delilah. I ran out to tell the others but they were watching it too. I saw Li and Dani cuddled and I grinned on the inside. But on the outside I was shocked, as was everyone else.

"Delilah Paige was spotted walking home this evening, crying. A woman came and picked her up, comforting her. The people there said she had called her her mother. This very night just two hours ago she was spotted going on a date with Louis Tomlinson, band member of One Direction, her long time boyfriend. But thing end I guess? Her latest twitter update is sending everyone on edge of wether they are still a couple. She said,' it's funny when you think you know someone, and they turn out to be the opposite. It's funny how you love someone and they rip your heart to pieces. It's funny how you can trust someone and they tear you down. Life is a comedy I guess, huh?' And Louis Tomlinson's most recent tweet says,' it's cold outside, come home.' Something has come up, and-OH! New update from Ms. Delilah's twitter. It says,' fans: he's single, and make sure you guys get soundproof walls, he hates eavesdropping. If you can't take what you dish, don't serve it.' Well there you have it here first folks. Delilah Paige and Louis Tomlinson have broken up." The reporter said. All of our mouths hung open.

"This is the first sign of the apocalypse..." Zayn whispered. I can't believe it, they're over.

/I'm coming home tomorrow...alone. -Louis/ my phone read.

/Why?/ I sent back

/I just got off the phone with Delilahs mum. She's moving in. She's moving to Doncaster and isn't taking anything from anybody./

"YOU GUYS!" I shouted. They all snapped their heads towards me.

"Del is moving to Doncaster."