"Big" News...literally

~Rose's POV~

As Lou carried Del to the bedroom to do god know what, I stood up.

"I'm going to get some food." I said.

"I'll come!" Niall force shouted and charged after me. I grabbed the crisps and I could feel him right on my heels.

"Whoa Niall didn't walk out with food!" Zayn said, snapping a picture. I chuckled and sat down. Niall forced out a chuckle and sat down with our thighs rubbing. I scooted away. He scooted closer.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said.

"Me too." Niall said standing up. I walked into the bathroom and made sure to lock he door behind me. I splashed some cool water onto my face. Ugh why is he following me?! I walked out to see him standing there waiting. I guess he is awkward around girls.

"Did you enjoy the weathe-" he started but I cut him off.

"Listen, Niall...I don't like you the way you like me. Our date sucked. Honestly, it did. And as long as I'm being honest, you are CREEPING ME OUT. Please, respect my feelings and back off. Just get over me or something!" I yelled. I looked up and wished I hadn't. He kept his chin up but was crying. It broke my heart.

"Niall..." I whispered. I reached out my hand to wipe his tears but he grabbed my wrist in the air.

"Don't." He said before throwing it down and walking away. Something fell out of his pocket. A black rectangle. I opened it and found the prettiest bracelet I had ever seen. There were three charms on it. The left one said Rose, the middle was a diamond, REAL diamond (girls just know the difference) heart, and the right one said Niall. I put the box in my pocket and sank to the floor.

What did I just do?

~Delilah's POV~

"Danielle? Have you seen my bikini?" I asked from my bedroom. She was in the bathroom getting my makeup and hair stuff together. Rose and he boys were still upstairs, Lou was telling them we're leaving.

"It's on top of my present for you!" She said walking in with a seperate bag for my bathroom stuff.

"Oh Dani you didn't have to get me something!" I said as I tossed he bikini in. I probably won't need it, it's almost Febuary, at least I got Harry a gift already. I tore open her present, to find a condom. She laughed at my horrified expression.

"So that way you don't get pregnant too!" She said, regaining her balance.

"Do you really have to go for three weeks?" She said while grabbing my shoes. I nodded.

"We needed to see family and catch up. At least the least mature one is the one leaving, and you still have Rose...ok ignore the second reason, that one is a bad thing, she's a second version of Niall...Good luck." I said, giggling and zipping up the bag.

"Gee thanks. God knows ill need it. I don't want these ones to grow up like the boys." She said rubbing her tummy. WAIT WHAT?

"DANIELLE CLAIRE PEAZER, DID YOU JUST SAY THESE ONES, AS IN PLURAL BABIES?!?" I screamed jumping up and down. She turned pale but nodded and grinned at her tummy. We put our hands on her tummy and they kicked. We both started to tear up.

"That's the first time that they've kicked." She said smiling. We sniffed.

"Please don't tell Liam, I want to do it." She said. I nodded.

"It's just two right? God knows we have enough of Danielle on this planet!" I said grinning.

"Just two. My stomach was huge and she said she had big news that I should hear now and then she said I was having twins! Liam was recording so he doesn't know! I don't know the sex of either though, because I want that to be a suprise. I'll tell everyone while your gone...you can tell Louis." She said, zipping up my final bag. I nodded. I can't believe it...Twins!