Cheating

~Rose's POV~

I silently aww'ed as Lou and Del walked in holding hands. They finally realize they love eachother! He sat down in the chair and pulled her onto his lap. She laughed as she stumbled down and he gave her a kiss.

"So, what's the first thing your going to do now that you aren't pregnant?" Harry asked, keep in mind Delilah and Louis were still makin out.

"Coffee! I missed it so much!" Dani said, throwing her arms in the air.

"Coffee? I'm up for some!" Del said, pulling away when she heard coffee. Lou chuckled.

"I'll go get some now!" She shouted, rushing out of the room.

"That girl has too much energy." Niall said from beside me, and kissed my forehead.

"That's what makes her so perfect for Lou!" Liam and Danielle said at the same time, and started laughing. The babies were still sleeping, but a nurse came in and took them to the baby ward.

"I've got Starbucks!" Lilah shouted, comin back in." Heyyy, this room is baby-less!" She said, examining things.

"Yeah, we all get to leave soon and come back tomorrow to get the kids!" Dani said.

"This calls for a PARTY!" Louis shouted.

"Clubbing!" Zayn said.

Great. Everybody getting drunk and making drunk mistakes. Boy was I right.

~Louis's POV~

"I'm goinnnn to get an-nother drinkk." I slurred.

"You've had too many babe." Del said, she didn't drink anything. I stumbled off to the bar. My mind was working fine, my body just doesn't do what it is told. When I got there, I noticed a hot blonde getting a drink. Oh it's Rose. Hi Rose!

"Whatt are youuu doinn?" She asked, just as wasted as me.

"Looking at a hot girl." I said and she laughed.

"Oh Louuuisssss." She said. We started to dance to the loud thump of music. She turned her back to me and shoved her fingers through my hair and we started grinding. Stop! I thought, but my body said go. She turned around and we started kissing. It was rough and hot, I wanted to stop but I'm wasted as fuck. We stopped when I heard a gasp. I saw Delilah standing there with tears streaming down her face.

"You! You just blew your last chance Tomlinson!" She said, crying even harder.

"And your supposed to be my best friend!" She came up pointing at Rose.

"How could you." She whispered before running out. I saw Dani run after her.

"I'm so sorry." Rose said, sobering up.

"This was a mistake." I told her, and we both nodded.

"Don't go after her just yet, she needs to talk it over with someone. Dani went after her, she'll be okay, talk to her in the morning. I need to go talk to Niall." Rose said, leaving.

I hate my Drunk Life