Wake up for us

~Nialls POV~

Delilah walked in with Lou and Dani and immediately ran to Roses side. Those two are amazing friends, like me and the lads into two girls...hehe that sounded dirty.

"Please wake up..for me...for all of us." Lilah was silently whispering to Rose. That's when a tiny groan escaped from Rose.

"Ro? Rose if you can, move your finger." Delilah said, and we were all at our feet, except for Harry, he ran to get a nurse. Looking like an idiot might I add, he was in his boxers...only. Rose twitched her fingers and gasped. Her eyes flickered open and I grabbed her hand. No one besides the boys knew this, but I sprained my spine, because I jives onto the ground and broke her fall. I love her, I can't lose her. Not like Natalie. No Niall, get over her, she's gone now.

"Niall..." She murmured, and closed her eyes.

"It's okay, I'm right here Rose, you tried, go back to sleep and get some strength. I'll be here in the morning love." I whispered, while rubbing circles on her hand with my thumb. I pressed a kiss on her temple as her breathing evened that she was back asleep. Harry then came back in with a nurse.

"-see she's up right, here...what!?" Harry said walking in confused to see her asleep.

"Crazy boy I told you she wouldn't be up until later!" The old nurse lady said.

"No I swear!" Harry said looking totally insane.

"Come on, lets go get you a room where you can tell all the specialists about it." She said dragging him out. Delilah Louis and Danielle burst out laughing and I was just about to, tears were forming in my eyes from holding in my laugh.

"What!? No!" He screeched. She shut the door and I heard him desperately thud onto it, probably holding for dear life. I heard his nails scraping across it.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" His voice faxed down the hall. Delilah ran out to see what happened.

"Dear lord she's dragging him by his foot!" She said laughing and Louis ran out to help her up from the floor. We all ran out to see this. He was on his stomach thrashing around as she pulled him away.

"NOOO! AHHH!" He screamed as a doctor came and shoved a needle in his leg. He then passed out.

"Mmmh. Harry's an idiot..." Rose said turning in her sleep. Yes Rose, yes he is.