Vine Gods

This was requested by Fandom-Princess7875

"And I, oop."
Peter said before snapping his fingers.

Thanos's minions started dusting away before the Mad Titan himself did.

Peter collapsed from the pain but it wasn't enough to kill him. He's a bad bitch, nothing can kill him.

Thanos finally dusted away.

"Peter why? Why did you do it?"
Tony asked, scrambling over the remains of the compound.

"You have a family Mr Stark. I couldn't let your daughter grow up without a dad."
Peter coughed out.

"But it was my time. Not yours Peter."

"It wasn't your time Tony."
Tony smiled when Peter finally called him 'Tony'.

"Peter? Who will I say vines with?"
Shuri asked, taking Tony's place when he started crying in Rhodeys shoulder.

"I'm gonna survive this."
Peter whispered.

"How?"

"I'm not completely human Ri-Ri."

"Oh yeah."

"I'm gonna send you coordinates when this is done and me, you and Morgan will decide on a perfect prank for the others."
Peter said before coughing.

Shuri smiled before fake crying.

"It is alright sister."
T'Challa whispered to Shuri.

~~~

Shuri's phone beeped. She couldn't use her Kimoyo beads because her brother would find out the plan.

She opened the message and locked the coordinates in.

~~~

"Hello Stark."

"Morning Shuri. What are you doing here?"

"Well I'm here to take Morgan with me."

"Ok. Hey Maguna, do you want to go on a trip with your cousin Shuri?"

"Yeah!"

"Ok then, be back by 8!"

"We will Stark."
The two girls went into the ship that Shuri flew in and went off towards the coordinates that Peter sent her.

~~~~

"What's up Peter?"

"Peter's here? But my daddy told me he went away and wouldn't be back."
Morgan said.

"Well, little Stark, me and Peter have a plan."

Peter stepped out of the shadows.

"Hey Morgan, I'm Pe-"

"You're my big brother but daddy said that you went away."

"Did you know about the battle between all of the hero's and the Mad Titan?"

"Uh huh."

"Well, in order to save everyone, someone had to snap the Infinity Gauntlet that Tony, your dad, made. Now Tony was gonna snap but because he didn't have a serum coursing through his body, he wouldn't have survived it but I have a serum going through my body because I was bitten by a radioactive spider and I survived it, just like if Captain America, the White Wolf or the Black Widow had snapped."

"But my daddy told me that Natasha died."

"Nope. Natasha is still alive but that's another story for next time. So lets get thinking troops."

Peter flipped a light and the room brightened up.

There was an assassin who was hiding in the corner.

"So let's get to work. Natasha, please get out of the corner."

Natasha rolled her eyes but left the corner.

"So what's the plan?"
She asked.

"It's simple but effective."
Shuri said.

"I make sure Peter's coffin isn't nailed down but there will be fake nails in it and when I start crying and begging the Vine Gods to get Peter back, he'll jump out."

"Ok then. Where do you want me?"

"In the corner. And make sure no one sees you. Also you need to film it."

"Ok then. When's the funeral?"

"Tomorrow."

"So it was nice seeing both of you but I need to get back to the morgue. Later sluts!"

~~~

It was the day of Peter's funeral.

Everyone was there. The guardians of the galaxy, Carol Danvers, the Avengers, the Revengers, T'Challa, Shuri, Ramonda and the Dora Milaje, Scott and Hope and Doctor Strange and Wong were there. Peters aunt May was there and his friends Ned and MJ were there. Tony, Pepper, Happy and Morgan were there. Even Fury and Maria Hill were there.

And Natasha was in the corner.

~~~

"No! Please Vine Gods please! Take mercy on us and give us back Peter! Take me as a sacrifice! PLEASE!"
Shuri screamed, going down onto her knees.

Peter jumped out of his coffin.

"I'm back bitches!"
He screamed.

Shuri and Morgan were laughing at everyone's faces.

"Natasha, did you get it?"

"Yep!"

"Natasha!"
Clint shouted, running over to hug his best friend.

Natasha let him hug her, after all she did make him believe that she was dead.

"Ok that's enough. Please get off me."

"Ok. How are you alive?"

"I'll never tell you."

"Peter!"
May shouted.

She ran to hug her nephew.

"Please don't ever do that again."

"I won't May."

"Good."

"You are so grounded!"
Tony shouted.

"Aww. No fair."

Tony engulfed Peter into a big bear hug.

"You made me believe you were dead so yeah it is fair."
Tony whispered into his ear.

"Ok then you'll have to ground Shuri and Morgan and Natasha because they all helped."

"Don't worry I will be."

Hope you liked this. I did the swords at 8pm for the clap for the NHS today and it was on the road and now my legs hurt. Also I think most of my friends hate me for some reason, idk so yeah.

—Penguin🐧