Not the reaction he was expecting

Hehe

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"
May screamed after opening the door to Peter's bedroom.

"May, this isn't what it looks like!"

"Ok so my nephew isn't Spider-Man then?"

"It's a-a costume for a costume party?"

"Peter."
May said sternly.

"Tell me the truth."

"Fine! I'm Spider-Man! But if I've got the powers and I can help others, it makes the world a better place!"
Peter defended.

"Ok ok. I'm sorry about my reaction. Just give me a minute to process it."
May started pacing in the living room.

"Who all knows?"

"Ned found out a few days ago but that was a mistake! I crawled in through the window and I didn't know he was there. And Mr Stark knows. And Adrian Toomes knows."

"Adrian Toomes?"

"The Vulture, the guy who wears a big metal suit, kinda like Falcons suit."

"Falcon?"

"He's another superhero."

"So that trip to Germany with Stark, was it actually an intern retreat or was it Spider-Man related?"

"Ehh, Mr Stark and some of the Avengers got into a disagreement over something called the 'Accords' and it was Mr Stark against Captain America, I was on Mr Starks side but I completely understand why Captain America was against the accords."

"What did the accords do?"

"Basically, if something happens, all the superhero's have to wait until the government gives us the ok to go and stop that but I didn't sign the accords but they've been scrapped. And if I did sign it, I might not have been able to save someone from getting robbed or murdered just because the government doesn't deem it necessary."

"Ok."

May gave Peter a big hug.

"I'm so proud of you. Your mum, dad and uncle Ben will all be proud of you."

"Really?"

"Really."

Aww well wasn't that sweet. I'm surprised with myself that I didn't do an angsty one shot or something.

—Penguin🐧