Godfather Nick

Could also be a part 2 to 'Peter and the Rogue Avengers' also thank you @lamming19 for suggesting this story! Also sorry it took so long I had no ideas.

Nick Fury, the director of S.H.I.E.L.D, had decided that a few hours of the Avengers getting back together would be enough before sending them on a new mission.

"Boss, Pirate Man is in the building and is heading up to the penthouse."
FRIDAY announced to the newly reformed team.

"Ugh, what does he want?"
Tony asked.

"I'm not sure Boss."

"Why is Fury here? Is he going to send us on a mission?"
Steve asked.

"Probably. The mission will most likely be us finding out who Spider-Man is so I have a plan. We trick Fury into thinking that we are out searching for Spider-Man when in reality, he's right here. We can't leave Peter here by himself because he will code FRIDAY to say memes and vines so we'll get Fury to babysit him and it will all work out."
Tony explained proudly.

"Don't think it'll work."
Steve said.

"Too late"
The doors to the lift opened and Fury stepped out.

"Avengers, I have a mission for you guys. You need to find Spider-Mans identity."
Fury said

"Cool but we got a problem. This is Peter, we can't leave him alone. He will code FRDAY to say vines and memes so you're looking after him."
Tony said then all the Avengers ran out.

"H-hello, my names P-Peter Parker."

"Parker huh. Parents are Mary and Richard Parker. My godson. I do my research kid. Plus I had Starks AI tell me what was being said in the room."
Fury said

"O-ok."

"Well it's been a while so we can catch up. What are vines?"
Fury asked

Peter started grinning like a madman.

A few hours later.

Avengers sneaked back into the Penthouse only to find the Nick Fury smiling!

Peter seen the Avengers and asked
"How did you take down Captain America?"

"Ve shot him in ze legs because hiz shield is ze size of a dinner plate and he iz an idiot"
Fury responded with a freakishly good German accent.

"Well if it isn't the man with the giant metal frisbee."
Peter said

"I'm Captain America"

"THE MAN WITH THE GIANT METAL FRISBEE!"
Peter and Fury shouted at the same time.

"IT IS WEDNESDAY MY DUDES!"
Peter shouted

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"
Fury shouted

The Avengers ran out screaming.

Sorry it took so long I had no ideas for this one shot.

—Penguin