Peter is worthy

I've had this book since August and I haven't done one of these yet.

The Avengers were all in the living room. They had just fought an army of enormous robots and were extremely tired.

Tony was lying down over two seats, Natasha had her legs over Clint's and her back resting against Tony and Clint was on the last seat.

Thor and Bruce were on one seat cuddled up, Peter in between Thor and Steve and Bucky was sitting next to Steve.

Wanda and Vision were on the love seat, Sam and Rhodey were on the floor and Scott was leaning against the sofa that Tony, Natasha and Clint were on.

"I know what we shall do to pass the time dear friends!"
Thor thundered (hehe get it?)

"What?"
Tony groaned.

"We can see if the new Avengers are worthy!"

"Sounds good. But try and make me do it and I will hurt you."
Natasha said.

"Ok Natasha, James, would you like to try?"
Thor offered.

"Why not."
Bucky shrugged.

He tried with his right arm but it only budged slightly but when he tried his left arm he nearly got hit in the face with Mjolnir.

"Aha! Looks like Steven and James are both worthy!"
Thor cheered.

"Probably not, this is a robotic arm."
Bucky said.

"Nonsense. You are worthy!"

"Fine."
Bucky grumbled.

"Man of Ants, your turn!"
Thor said.

Scott stood up and tried to lift the hammer but nearly broke his back trying to.

"Oh well, Miss Wanda it is your turn, we already know that Vision can so it's your turn."

"I don't want to try Thor, sorry."
Wanda mumbled.

"Ok then, Samuel (L Jackson hehe), would you like to try?"

"Sure why not."
Sam got up and tried to lift the hammer up but he flew into the wall behind him.

"Ow."

"Oh well, Man of Spiders! You are the last person to try!"

"Ehh ok."
Peter got up, his hands grasped the handle of the hammer and he lifted it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well Man of Spiders, you can come back to Asgard with me!"
Thor boomed from the seat next to the med-bay bed.

"Thor no, he is just a child! And he nearly killed himself when that bloody hammer slammed into his face!"
Tony shouted.

"Thor yes!"

"Thor no!"

"Thor yes!"

"tHoR nO!"

"tHoR yEs!"

"Guys stop, sorry Thor but I won't be going to Asgard with you, I can't afford to miss any more school."
Peter said, his voice muffled from the ice pack over his nose.

"See, Peter said so himself, he won't be going to Asgard with you."
Tony said, crossing his arms.

"Fine but you, young Peter, will be missing out on the beauties of Asgard."
Thor said, strolling out of the room.

"Is-is anyone going to tell him that he went into the toilet?"
Bucky asked.

Do you guys want to know a fun fact about me? No? Oh well you'll still hear it.
Did you know my bottom lip used to be really thin before I got kicked in the face and now it's much thicker.

—Penguin🐧