Sometimes, being nice can be bad

I be Captain America and Captain Holt.

Don't read if you are sensitive to stuff about possible child predators.

"Excuse me, do you know where the shop is?"
An old man asked Peter.

"Uh yeah, if you go straight ahead and turn right it's just down the street."
Peter said sweetly.

"Thanks."

Peter nodded and started walking in the opposite direction. His Spidey sense started tingling and he looked around and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary until he looked behind him and saw the old man following him. There wasn't anyone else on the street and he didn't have his phone with him.

"Oh god what do I do?"
Peter thought.

"Ok Parker, don't freeze just keep walking. Don't go home yet, go the long way."
Peter walked straight past the apartment block and started walking faster.

The old man was still behind him.

"Oh shit. Why did I have to be nice?"
He thought.

After walking for about ten minutes, Peter's Spidey sense stopped tingling.

He looked around and saw that the old man was nowhere in sight.

"Oh thank gods."
Peter said to himself.

He walked back to his apartment and locked the door.

He stayed in the sofa, watching the door for about three hours before May opened the door and walked in.

"Hey Pete? What are you doing still here? Thought you would be out on patrol?"
May asked.

"Oh uhm I thought I would spend some quality time with my favourite aunt."
Peter smiled.

"I'm your only aunt."
May said before putting her stuff down.

"How bout you choose the film and I'll order the pizza?"

"Yeah."

So this is based on something that happened to me a few years ago and I thought maybe someone else told him to go the other way which would have been longer because I was only like 9 years old and I didn't realise what could have happened if I didn't speed up or stopped to ask him if he was alright until last night when I was trying to sleep.

—Penguin🐧