Let him go

"Hello everyone, I'm Rebecca and I'm gonna be your tour guide!"

Peters class was visiting a top secret military base, the person in command was called Ross or Josh or something like that.

"This building is responsible for keeping everyone safe from the 'enhanced'. They are not able to keep their abilities obtained and so they are placed here temporarily until they learn to keep them obtained. We only have 2 'enhanced' but we will be seeing them. Now any questions?"

"Who are the 2 people that you are keeping here?"
Abe asked

"Well you shall find out when we meet them."

"Did you know that you are keeping people against their will? Or that you are being inhuman?"
MJ asked

"We-Well uhh next question?"

There weren't any more questions.

"Well on with the tour!"

The class moved in and out of labs for about 3 hours with no breaks in between.

"Now before the tour is finished, we will be going to see the 'enhanced'!"

Rebecca moved them into a viewing area where they could see a wall before a small section of it moved up.

"Now in this room here is Wanda Maximoff or the Scarlet Witch."

"Why are you keeping an Avenger locked up?!"

"Well she couldn't keep her powers in check so we had to take her in and teach her."

Wanda was tied up in chains, her legs were tied to the wall as were her arms.

"That is inhuman. You lot should be ashamed of yourselves!"
MJ shouted at Rebecca.

The section that showed Wanda slid down and another section of the wall slid up showing a small skinny boy with a mask most likely made out of illegal Vibranium covering his mouth, his arms and legs tied up to the wall and knives sticking out of his stomach. His head was down so he didn't see his classmates.

"Now this is Peter Parker or Spider-Man. He has powers but he didn't keep them in check so we had to take him in"

"WELL WHY THE HELL IS THERE KNIVES STICKING OUT OF HIS FUCKING STOMACH?!! HE IS ONLY 16! HE IS OUR FUCKING CLASSMATE!"
MJ screamed at the tour guide then got her phone out.

"Hey Stark. I found Peter and Wanda. Track my phone and make sure to kill everyone who works here."
She then hung up the phone and turned to Rebecca.

"Any last words bitch before Tony Fucking Stark comes and kills you all?"

Rebecca looked scared. Just then the roof got pulled off and there were angry Avengers looking down at the tour guide.

"Shuri, Bucky and T'Challa get Peter and Wanda out of there and Shuri you can fix them up"

"Oh goody I love fixing broken white boys! And I'll finally see my bestie and my Bitch."

"Everyone else. Let's fry some bitches"

Bucky and T'Challa went and got Peter out, being careful not to touch his stomach and Shuri took the mask off.

"Oh god I think I'm gonna be sick"
Someone muttered from the class.

"Ugh. H-hey Bucky, Hey T'Challa, Hey Bitch."

"Quiet my Bitch. I will patch you and Wanda up and we will be back to our normal vine referencing ways."

Shuri got to work on Peter whilst T'Challa and Bucky tried to get Wanda out.

MJ went up to Peter carefully and took his hand.
"Hey Loser. You need to survive cos if you don't I'm gonna find a way to resurrect you, shout at you for being so irresponsible then I'll kill you. I'm not kidding."

Peter managed a light giggle.
"Yeah I know you'll somehow manage to. That's why I'll never let you, Wanda, Tasha and Peps meet. Yous will take over the world"

"Hey! What about me? Am I not as powerful as them?"
Shuri asked offended

"No no. You already took over the world"

"Good"

Shuri got to work on Peter, taking out the knives and stitching them up. Shuri then got to work on Wanda who wasn't in as bad a condition as Peter but still bad.

"Right my bitch and my bestie. You guys are all patched up."

"That hurt like a buttcheek on a stick"

"It be like that"

"Wait. MJ why are you here?"
Peter asked confused.

"Field trip. Don't know why we were even brought here but yeah. I'm glad that we were here. Don't know how the Avengers would find you without me."

"Ok thanks. I'm gonna sleep now. Haven't slept in weeks. Night"

Peter fell asleep with his hand in MJs, his head in Shuris lap and his feet resting on Wandas legs.

"Mood."
Wanda and Shuri muttered together whilst MJ shook her head at the 3 of them.