The supply teacher

^^ that has literally nothing to do with this one shot.
So this is about Peter's class having a Scottish teacher (who is based on me) and this can be seen as a part two to the one shot about the classes in houses. Peter and MJ are in 12W1 which stands for grade 12 Washington 1 and Ned is in 12K1 which stands for grade 12 Kennedy 1 but he ain't mentioned.

Peter's class was restless. Their Home Ec teacher was on maternity leave so they were waiting at their desks for the supply teacher to arrive.

A boy called Finlay and a boy called Iain were throwing spoons, pencils and rubbers around the room when the teacher came in.

"Good morning 12W1, I'm Miss MacDonald and I'm terribly sorry about bein' late."
The woman said with a strong Scottish accent. (Just told yas ma last name, probably the most Scottish last name ever, same with ma first name)

The woman had brown straight hair that came down just past her shoulders that she later tied up in a low ponytail, her eyes were a browny colour, her arms were clasped behind her back and she had a small smile on her face.

"Now, I believe you are making Easter biscuits, so please get all the ingredients and equipment out. Also make sure you all washed the surfaces and cleaned yer hands!"

~~~~~~~~

"What do you think about the teacher?"
Phil asked Peter who was on the same table.

"Alright, she's scary though."

"Good."
The woman said behind the boys.

The boys jumped in shock and the woman laughed a little.

"Continue yer cooking please."
Miss MacDonald said.

"I think she's cool."
MJ said.

~~~~~~~~

"Miss MacDonald? I need some help!"
A boy, called Ruariadh, shouted out.

"Aye, what do you need help with?"

"It's not looking right."

"Did you add in the flour?"

"No."
He said quietly.

"Yer listening skills are worse than a bairns!"
Sh exclaimed.

Ruariadh started laughing nervously.

"Come on, act yer age! How old are you?"

"Seventeen."

"Well act like it."
Miss MacDonald said, turning away from the boy to where she was called again.

~~~~~~~~

"Well it's been a pleasure teachin' you guys. Please bring yer aprons and tubs next week!"
Miss MacDonald told the departing class.

Yo fuckers. It's my best friends birthday today so that's good, I'm giving her a picture of Gordon Ramsay when I'm able to see her which will most likely be the summer at Belladrum because I don't think that's been cancelled. Yet.

—Penguin🐧