(I can't come up with good story titles.)

This just came to me.(also, there's a new emoji! 🦾 it's Bucky's arm!!)

Peter Rogers was walking home from school, his papa, Steve Rogers, was on a mission but was hopefully going to be back before midnight.

Steve's boyfriend, Bucky, was keeping an eye on Peter but they were both uncomfortable in each other's presence, they have met before but never really had a conversation by themselves.

Peter took his key out and opened the door to the small flat that he shared with his papa.

Bucky would turn up at around 5ish and it was 3:27pm so he had about an hour and 33 minutes to do a quick patrol as Spider-Man. (It took me ten minutes to try and figure that out. I need sleep, not endless cups of tea and bottles of Irn Bru)

Peter went into his small bedroom and pulled his suit out of his bag. He got changed into his suit, made sure the coast was clear and slipped out.

~~~~~~~~~~

In that time, Peter managed to stop several muggings and helped an old man back to his home.

"Excelsior!"
The man said before closing the door.

Peter waved and swung back to his apartment.

It was 4:53pm so he had to get changed quickly because Bucky would be there any minute.

~~~~~~~~~

It was nearing 6 when Bucky finally turned up.

"Sorry kid, Fury called a meeting and I couldn't say no to the man."
Bucky explained.

"It's alright James, I was fine."
Peter politely said.

"So, any idea what you want for dinner?"
Bucky asked, starting to look through the cupboards.

"I don't mind, I'll eat anything."
Peter said.

"Ok, does pasta sound nice?"
Bucky asked, finding a packet of pasta.

"Yeah."

"Ok."

"Would you like some help?"

"Nah, I'll be fine. Which sauce do you want, bolognese or carbonara?"

"Bolognese will be fine James."

"Ok."

Bucky took a pan out and filled it up with water. He placed it on to the stove and put the pasta in it.

He took another pan out and put the mince in it. Bucky waited for the mince to brown before dumping the sauce in it.

He drained the pasta and put it on three plates and he poured the sauce and mince over the pasta. (Just taught your guys how to make pasta bolognese, enjoy)

He placed one plate into the fridge with cling film over it and took the other two into the small living room.

He handed a plate over to Peter and sat down on the other side of the sofa.