Phone calls

Peters phone just had to go off at the right moment. Unfortunately that happened 2 times.

1.
Peters teacher Mr Harrington had a rule. If your phone went off in class you had to answer it on speaker. That rule was fair considering that their phones were always off but when Peters class goes to the compound for a trip, Peter forgets to turn his phone off.

"Now we are the Avengers and we will be answering your questions."
Tony explained to the teens.

"This is a question for Miss Danvers, Miss Romanov, Miss Maximoff and Mrs Potts-Stark. What does it feel like working in a mans world?"
MJ asked

Carol answered first,
"Well when I was in the army I was in the female devision so I didn't have a lot of men bossing me about or telling me that I can't to stuff but when I became Captain Marvel I was told by a lot of men that I couldn't do it but I ignored them and in the end I saved the universe." (idk I haven't watched Captain Marvel yet)

Natasha spoke next
"The boys are always scared of me so they don't tell me what to do and what I can and can't do but I've been often told that I'm not allowed to be a super hero because of my past but that doesn't get to me."

Wanda spoke after
"I haven't been an Avenger for long but it seems alright. I haven't faced men that have told me that I can't be a super hero so I guess I'm lucky."

Pepper spoke last
"Well being CEO of a company is hard but it's even harder when you're a woman-"

Pepper got cut off by a phone going off.
"Mr Parker you know the rules. Answer the phone on speaker then immediately apologies to Mrs Potts-Stark."

Peter took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the caller ID. It said Queens Hospital. He started panicking then with a shaky thumb answered the call and put it on speaker.

"H-hello?"

"Hello is this Peter Parker?"

"Yes speaking"

"I'm sorry for your loss but your Aunt, May Parker passed away. The cause of death is unclear at the moment. Is there anyone you can call?"

"Uhh ye-yeah. Th-thanks"

Peter ended the call then slumped down into his chair. He couldn't believe it. His Aunt May was dead. 'At least she would be with Ben again.'
Peter thought.

Natasha looked at the little boy who had lost so much in just 16 years. Natasha went up to Peter and hugged him tightly.
"Don't worry мой маленький паук. I'll look after you."

At first Peter was shocked but he eventually leaned into the hug.
Everyone in the room was shocked. Who knew the Black Widow could be so protective and loving.

"Thank you мама паук."

2.
Peter was in his History class when his phone went off.

"Mr Parker! Answer your phone on speaker now!"

Peter hesitantly answered his phone.

"Hello Pedro."

Peter froze at the name.

"I thought you were in prison Toomes."

"Oh I escaped long ago. Now I'm gonna come after you and make sure you stay buried under a building unlike last time. Meet me at the warehouse before I kill everyone you care for. Spider-Man."

Peters class stared at him. Peter stood up abruptly and took his clothes of which had his suit on underneath, put his mask on and left through the window.

"So, I guess Parker wasn't lying when he said he knew Tony Stark."

"Of course he wasn't lying you dumb fuck. Yous lot were just plain stoopid."
MJ retorted back

"Miss Jones please do not use that vulgar words in this class."

"Ima bad bitch. You can't kill me."

End

Bit off crack near the end.
I watched Marvel Avengers Assemble last night cos it was on tv and I was nearly crying like ndgxhkkerhbs.

—Penguin🐧