Peter and the Rogue Avengers

To say that Peter disliked the Rogue Avengers was an understatement. He loathed them with every bone in his body. So when his adopted father told him that the Rogues has been pardoned and they were staying at the compound, Peter was livid.

"Dad. Cap and his friend nearly killed you! You can't just let them come into our home and do whatever they like!"

"Peter I'm sorry but Ross said that if I don't let them stay here, he'll capture Spider-Man and reveal your identity. I couldn't do that to you. I'm sorry"

"Ok dad. When are they coming then?"

"Boss, the Rogue Avengers are in the elevator."

"Now. I'll be in my lab. I don't want to see Cap."

As the Rogue Avengers stepped out of the elevator they spotted Peter siting on the sofa.

"Who are you and where is Tony?"
Clint Barton asked.

"I don't have to tell you my name and Tony is in his lab. None off you except for me, Rhodey and Pepper have access to his lab so don't bother going to get him out of there."

"Now son this is for the adults. You haven't seen the world we have and how cruel it is so just go home to your parents."

That's what did it for Peter.

"Well let me tell you about my 16 years on this earth, Steven Rogers. When I was 5 years old my mother and my father died in a plane crash. When I was 8 years old I was raped by my old babysitter and I didn't tell anyone. When I was 9 I was captured by HYDRA but I escaped when I was 13. When I was 14 years old I got bit by a radioactive spider at Oscorp then a couple of days after my uncle who was like my father died in my arms by a robber who I could've stopped. When I was 15 I was dropped in a lake but thankfully Tony saved me. A few days after that I got a warehouse dropped on me which should've killed me but I lifted it off, I was then thrown of a plane and saved the villain, just because he was my girlfriend's dad, all on my Homecoming. When I was 16 my only living relative my aunt died by a botched robbery in my old apartment and I was living on the streets for about 5 months till I collapsed in Tony's lab from lack of food and sleep. When I woke up in the med-bay, Tony asked what happened so I told him my aunt died and I was living on the streets. That was 3 months ago and now I live with Tony and he adopted me. So Cap, I do understand the cruelty of the world. I have suffered so much in my short lifetime and if you disrespect me or my father I will end your life."

The Avengers looked shocked at him. He was 16 and he had lost more than what most people lose in their life.

"Hah your only 16. I'd like to see you try."

Peter swiftly pushed the Cap against the wall and punched him in the face, breaking his nose.

"I can kill you so tread carefully"
Peter snarled at the older man who just nodded his head in fear.

"What's your parents name?"
Natasha asked.

"Why?"

"There were 2 SHIELD agents who were undercover at Oscorp and gave them radioactive spiders before they were killed by them. The cover story was that they were killed in a plane crash and they left a 5 year old child."
Natasha explained

"Parker. Mary and Richard Parker."

"Jesus kid. They were the best of the best. Nearly as good as me and Nat before they were killed. I'm assuming you were their child Peter. Everyone liked you. Even Fury had a soft spot for you. Well that's probably because you are his godchild."

Peter turned to look at Clint.
"So, you're the hawk. I learnt all about you when I hacked into SHIELD for fun when I was 14. I didn't see anything about my parents though."

"You-you hacked into SHIELD?! How?"

"It was easy."

Just then Pepper walked in and Peter ran and hugged her.

"Pepper I thought you were coming back next week!"

"I heard the Rogues were coming and I didn't want Tones to have another panic attack from what happened in Siberia. Do you know when they are coming?"

Peters smile turned to a scowl.

"They're here right now."

"Ok you go get Tones out from the lab and I'll speak to them."

"Ok bye mom"
Peter freezes then runs out the room. Pepper looks at the Rogues and her eyes lands on Steve's broken nose.

"I see you met Peter. He's a good kid but don't say anything about his parents. It's a tough subject. How did you get your nose broken then Steve."

"Mrs Boss Lady, the Captain told Peter 'Now son this is for the adults. You haven't seen the world we have and how cruel it is so just go home to your parents' And Peter told him what has happened to him in the past 16 years, missing out the fact that he is bullied every day."

"Thanks FRIDAY. Looks like you fucked up Steve."

"Not my fault."
Steve growled

"Steve it fucking is you dumbass."
Natasha retorted back to him.

Peter and Tony came up in the elevator and went over to the sofa.

"So it looks like you met Pete. Steve, you fucked up big time."

Steve nodded his head in shame.

I had no idea how to finish this so there you go. Also I had Writers Block and this was sitting in my drafts for like a week.

—Penguin🐧