Part title

In this Wanda is the same age as Peter, which is 16, and they both go to MidTown.

"Ugh! I officially hate school!"
Wanda moaned when she bellyflopped onto the sofa.

"Why?"
Natasha asked.

Wanda's answer was just a bunch of mumbled words and Natasha couldn't understand her.

"So basically, she's getting bullied because she has acne and I have acne but I'm not bullied. And it doesn't make sense! Like apparently it's disgusting if a girl had acne but of a boy has acne it's fine! It annoys me."
Peter rambled.

"Wanda, can you sit up?"
Natasha asked.

Wanda lifted her head up.

"You only have one spot and it's barely visible!"

"I know! But apparently I need to cleanse my face and put spot cream on! Whatever the hell that is."

"And I have way more spots than Wanda and I don't get bullied by it. I get bullied for my appearance but not for my spots!"

"Come on Wanda. I've got concealer that's the same shade as you so you won't get bullied. And if you get bullied by it again, tell them that they have a face that no one can love, not even their mothers."
Natasha said, lifting Wanda up.

"Fine."
The two girls left the room, leaving Peter by himself.

"I guess I'll just stay here then."

"You can follow us Peter!"
Natasha shouted to him.

So this annoys me. I have acne, like every other teenager and my boy best friend also has acne and it's much worse than me and he always tells me 'you need to get rid of your spots. It's disgusting.' But I don't have any concealer my shade so I can't cover it and I've tried so many types of spot cream but they don't work. But when I say it to him he goes all like 'I know I have spots Penguin, stop judging me!' And I really want to punch him because of that. So yeah that's why I wrote this chapter.

-Penguin🐧